Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overreaction on here when we drop points is astounding. Bring back Jon Daly I say!

Its a joke mate, we are a young team and have no right to win every game unless we play well, our management and players are learning every match and Im sure the good days are just around the corner. We need to support out club not rip into them anytime there is a set back as frustration from the stands put extra pressure on the players who then get frightened to get the ball incase they give it away and get moaned at. A few wins will soon get our players confidence back and start playing in a free flowing style again.

Andy Little would be great in thi team. Waghorn out wide, McKay on the other side providing for Little, who we know would be in the centre. Still gutted we let him go and get Jon fukin daly.

:lol: :lol:

Andy little was pish, even when he was scoring 20+ a season he was fucking brutal. He wasn't given a new contract for this exact reason

Its a joke mate, we are a young team and have no right to win every game unless we play well, our management and players are learning every match and Im sure the good days are just around the corner. We need to support out club not rip into them anytime there is a set back as frustration from the stands put extra pressure on the players who then get frightened to get the ball incase they give it away and get moaned at. A few wins will soon get our players confidence back and start playing in a free flowing style again.

Agreed mate

Think he just needs to work on his finishing a bit, sometimes he just makes the wrong choice or seems to panic and blasts it.

His return and general play is brilliant for a player we can see is still developing but personally i think he'd benefit working with more of a poacher for all the work he does around the box.

Think he just needs to work on his finishing a bit, sometimes he just makes the wrong choice or seems to panic and blasts it.

His return and general play is brilliant for a player we can see is still developing but personally i think he'd benefit working with more of a poacher for all the work he does around the box.

We need more blasts at goal imho, if you dont buy a ticket you cant win.

We need more blasts at goal imho, if you dont buy a ticket you cant win.

I mean sometimes he has a better option than he takes, seen him smash a few over whereas if he placed it he'd have more joy.

I completely agree more people need to have a go now and again, we pass it around so much that the teams we face probably now wouldn't expect us to do that.

wit is it with all the name calling in here these days? We all used to respect everyone else's opinion without the need for name calling.

No wonder this place is dead these days.

That's his name, Richard.

Tut Tut, don't tell me you didn't know?

He knew where the goal was, even in the Spl. At the level we are at, who in our team would score more than him?

The only time Little scored regularly was in the third division and Waghorn has managed almost as many in half a season at a higher and more competitive level :lol:

The only time Little scored regularly was in the third division and Waghorn has managed almost as many in half a season at a higher and more competitive level :lol:

Little scored almost every game until ally thought he was a winger for some reason and totally flopped.

Same as that young defender we had, Perry. He looked good in the Spl, was out injured for months and ally thought the best place to play him after being out for over 6months was at right back. He got torn to shreads in that game and it destroyed him. He was still only a teenager. Ally destroyed him. He had a habit of that though.

If Little played for us now, under Warburton, I guarantee he would be well in to the mid 20's of goals. Just in the league.