The Louden Open From 11Am For Falkirk Vs Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium is open from 11am for this Saturday's big match against 3rd placed Falkirk.

Renowned for our quick service and great pints, our staff will ensure you never have to wait long to get a drink. We also provide free rolls, free pies, an atmosphere second to none, and for clarification – we don’t do tickets and never have had a cover charge for a Rangers Match.

All Rangers supporters are welcome.

Situated across from Ibrox Subway Station, there is easy access to and from all city destinations. Although not completely finished, the outside drinking and smoking area will be available to enjoy our wonderful climate. We also have a bottle bar there that will get those in the beer garden served in no time.

We will also be showing live football from both BT and Sky Sports:

Saturday
Falkirk v Rangers
12:30

Newcastle United v Aston Villa Premier League 17:30 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

Sunday:
Carpi v Juventus Serie A 11:30 BT Sport Europe / BT Sport Europe HD
Watford v Liverpool Premier League 13:30 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD
Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano La Liga 15:00 Sky Sports 2 / Sky Sports 2 HD
Swansea City v West Ham Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

Strictly 18s and Over

Come in for The Premier Rangers Supporters’ Matchday Experience in The Quintessential Rangers Supporters Pub.

- If you can't make it to ours or the match, please support your local Rangers Supporters' Pub - Watch The Game, Support Your Own!

Was in your fine establishment after the last Falkirk game at Ibrox for the first time in about six years.....brilliant to see it packed again on match day,exactly the way I remember. Keep up the good work pal, will be seeing you a lot more often now I'm home starting with the hivs game on the 28th.

Was in your fine establishment after the last Falkirk game at Ibrox for the first time in about six years.....brilliant to see it packed again on match day,exactly the way I remember. Keep up the good work pal, will be seeing you a lot more often now I'm home starting with the hivs game on the 28th.

Cheers mate - see you then!

GM

I remember i watched the Fans debate your dad did with Brian Gilmour he showed better level of control than i ever could.

Which one was that? The old firm thing. Iirc that was the sanitised version :lol:

One thing about my dad is that he knows how to wind up the tims - I'm still getting bites from them about stuff from the 90s :)

A question, re: free pies and free rolls.

Is everyone guaranteed a free pie and free rolls, or is it a limited amount/while stocks last-type of deal?

No one is "guaranteed" them as its a goodwill gesture on our part but everyone who wanted some food today got it

GM