Its Not The Managers Fault....

mclovin9091

Ball is the best we have and he is on loan. Wilson isn't doing it with Rangers. Tavernier can't tackle and Wallace isn't much better and is non existant in the air. Pacy striker and one on one and my money would be on the striker.

I think we have the best division, and that is the best we can hope for at the moment. I think Wilson is a good defender, for whatever reason he isn't do it so far, but he was good enough for Hearts last season. I disagree about Wallace, I think Lee, again, is a good defender. II agree we need a striker and it wouldn't surprise me if we signed one, and a CDM in this coming transfer window.

For those taking the piss, fair enough i don't mind being mocked but are you trying to say that having a home game provides no advantage either? or a large section of your support booing/jeering you or the team doesn't have a negative impact on performance.

Anyway i'm still sure that we need to start smashing teams (by goals not possession), Hibs would be a nice game to get things back on track.

Fear factor is very much within our grasp to regain if it has gone. But it is as much about our confidence as it is the opponent's lack of confidence.

I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with confidence when it comes to the opposition, but they do up there game when they play Rangers, naturally, and possibly some Rangers players find that level of consistency required has an effect on them. In saying that, it appeared that we lacked confidence in that last game. I'd never seen that with this team before, but it looked as if some of the players didn't believe they could get anything from the game. We were very short on ideas at times.

I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with confidence when it comes to the opposition, but they do up there game when they play Rangers, naturally, and possibly some Rangers players find that level of consistency required has an effect on them. In saying that, it appeared that we lacked confidence in that last game. I'd never seen that with this team before, but it looked as if some of the players didn't believe they could get anything from the game. We were very short on ideas at times.

I think we still have expectations of players that are probably unrealistic. There are some decent players and some with potential, but we don't exactly have a team with a spine of seasoned internationals like we used to. I am hoping that is something we can try to address in the summer.

I think we still have expectations of players that are probably unrealistic. There are some decent players and some with potential, but we don't exactly have a team with a spine of seasoned internationals like we used to. I am hoping that is something we can try to address in the summer.

You're right. If we are going to bring on younger players, they need to backed up with experienced types. I think we could bring in two of those in the window.

Do Hibs have season internationals?

How do we have unrealistic expectations considering we know how the team can perform and that man for man we blow Hibs out the water talent wise

Long ball over CDM and our defenders are struggling and that's in the Championship. We also have fullbacks who cannot tackle and one who cannot jump or head a ball.

Our CD's actually heading a ball is also a rarity and their lack of pace is frightening. We will be shredded with these two in the top tier. Likewise with Tav's at right back, as he has shown no defensive ability. A defensive midfielder cannot compensate for a back line with such a lack of ability and neither should he be expected to

Do Hibs have season internationals?

How do we have unrealistic expectations considering we know how the team can perform and that man for man we blow Hibs out the water talent wise

Some of our own do posses better technical ability, but that cannot compensate for our serious lack of physicality or the gaping weaknesses in our back line, who are there to be exploited every game. In our last game at easter road, the hivs striker single handedly shredded them and was unlucky not to score more.

Before MW was appointed I said on this forum that I wanted mcleish back as he was proven in Scotland, knew the opposition and could work with next to no budget. I am pleased that I was wrong. Mark Warburton is without doubt the right man for the job, end of debate as far as I'm concerned and anyone that disagrees with that is clearly shortsighted and scared. We are world's away from this point last year, we've lost twice in the league and drawn 4 times. Mr keevins likes to mischief make and stir the fans into a frenzy. Win lose or draw against hibs and we will still win the division. Win and hibs season will collapse. Our players are young and most have never been in a situation like this, the fans need to have some faith.