Andy Murdoch

Bellshill_Bear

Scored a cracker of a goal against Raith Rovers everytime he played against Hibs the overrated on here Scott Allan kicked him or went wide,

Should have at least had some games or be on the bench as he's as good as what we have signed.

I thought Murdoch would have been Warburton's kind of player. After MacLeod went he was the most enjoyable to watch. I don't think we have much better in Midfield at the moment. If he doesn't make it with us I wish him all the best. He gave his all when he played.

I like the guy. He's has got great ability and great potential, but a bit lightweight at the moment, much like what we already have.

He's not better than Halliday, Holt, Law, Sheils or even Zelalem so he's as well getting regular football somewhere else at the moment.

He's completely different from them though. He is natural to where Halliday has been playing and it may be something worth looking at in January.

We have Cowdenbeath in the Scottish cup on the 10th of January, given Murdoch has been there since August I think it's the ideal game for Warburton to throw him into when he returns. If he still isn't convinced then he can loan him out again towards the end of January.

He's completely different from them though. He is natural to where Halliday has been playing and it may be something worth looking at in January.

We have Cowdenbeath in the Scottish cup on the 10th of January, given Murdoch has been there since August I think it's the ideal game for Warburton to throw him into when he returns. If he still isn't convinced then he can loan him out again towards the end of January.

It looks like Warburton is bringing in an experienced defensive midfielder so that just leaves 2 spaces in the middle, and he's not forcing any of the current midfield out so he's as well going back out on loan and trying to prove himself in pre season come the summer.

Of course you could maybe look at him for one of the wide places in the front 3.

we need someone who can sit in front of our defense with the thankless job of breaking up attacks by the opposition while having the ability to create attacking opportunities. I always thought the wee man could possibly have filled that role given the chance. o dea how he is doing out on loan ir if he will ever be back.

You don't have to be tall to be tenacious in midfield. We've had Gattuso, McCall who controlled the centre of the park.

Neither were the greatest passers but they won the ball and played the simple ball to the creative players who could.

Not seen enough of Murdoch, but he's still young and would provide options and competition.

Bit off topic, but always thought McCall's passing was underrated. He played with some truly gifted players in midfield, however, could hold his own and make some excellent passes many a time.