**official Merchandise- Charity Shop- January Sale- Buy Now!

govanblue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in the medium 12/13 home top!

Due to the current short supply, this batch of merchandise is currently only available to RM Erskine Fund Members. :(

We will be getting another large batch in about a month, and then we should have enough to make it all available to everyone, once the Fund Members have had first dibs. (tu)

Am I witnessing the first time you have refused to accept new members?! No worries mate

He's saying join the fund and it's yours ;)

:P

Not at all mate.

The Fund is always open to new members...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779188

(But the donate link is currently broken, so you need to PM me for an alternative PayPal link)

Once you've donated, just let me know what you fancy. (tu)

Can I get a large hoodie please

Hi Dav,

Sorry, but as above, they're only available to Fund Members right now.

So you can either hang around for a month, and hope we don't sell out in your size (we will!), or you can join the RM Erskine Fund and order to your heart's content. :thumbup:

Joining the Fund is a bit tricky at the moment, because the RM Donation Page is broken, so anyone who wants to donate needs to PM me and I'll give them an alternative donation link.

(tu)

Im up for that! Where can we do the weigh in?

When will we do a final weigh in? And we gona set a donation to the fund for the loser?

I'll trust you to weigh in -both first and last - we can keep the weight private - winner based on % weight lost - final weigh in is morning of our last game of the season ( even if a cup final) and user anti's up £25 but we encourage others to back one of us! ( sort off if bp9 wins I'll donate £10 - which is essentially backing you to lose most! ) ??

Can i have the large Navy blue hoodie and the large navy training jacket please

No sorry. I don't have any navy training jackets left at all. I think I gave them to the Coming Home Centre, and forgot to update the stock list. :(

I've put you on the reserved list, so if there are any Large navy training jackets in the next load of merchandise, I'll let you know.

Do you want me to hold off posting the hoodie until the next load arrives?

No sorry. I don't have any navy training jackets left at all. I think I gave them to the Coming Home Centre, and forgot to update the stock list. :(

I've put you on the reserved list, so if there are any Large navy training jackets in the next load of merchandise, I'll let you know.

Do you want me to hold off posting the hoodie until the next load arrives?

Do you have any idea when you might get some more? If it's going to be ages i will just take the hoodie now and buy the jacket later

Do you have any idea when you might get some more? If it's going to be ages i will just take the hoodie now and buy the jacket later

Hopefully we'll uplift the final load within a month. It depends on van and driver availability.

But there's no guarantee that there will be any navy jackets amongst it.

Hopefully we'll uplift the final load within a month. It depends on van and driver availability.

But there's no guarantee that there will be any navy jackets amongst it.

I will wait until the end of the month then and see if a jacket shows up, cheers

I will wait until the end of the month then and see if a jacket shows up, cheers

OK, I'll put the hoodie aside for now. (tu)

GB, can you put me down for a small grandad top, collect before next weeks home game?

Ok (tu)

Matchday Woven Jacket (Royal Blue & Gold) - £6 (2 left)

Are these still available?

Sorry mate - sold out. :(

I'll put you on the reservations list, so if one turns up next month, you'll be first in line. (tu)