Trust Delegation Meets with Sir David Murray

Frankie

Cheers Frankie for you and other members of RST for putting the effort in to enable us a little insight to what is going on behind closed doors.

I think the proof in any positive development will show at the end of this transfer window with signings etc.

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I think that SDM will invest for the immediate future to try and find a suitable investor who will be able to invest in the long term.

It is good that they youth system is continue to improve, and thankfully us fans are starting to see some of the successes slowly starting to come through.

Can't wait for a proper museum to be opened!

Again, many thanks for your efforts in keeping us up to date when ever possible.

Nothing there really that most fans want him to answer.....

What are you going to do about the shite we have to watch between 3pm and 4.50 on Saturdays for example

Personally I dont beleive a word the man says so its......Mr Devious to me as usual

Pleeze yerselves of course

Invest now and the future....dont make me feckin laugh, 18 months ago he wiz wantin out coz he didnay have the stomach fur the job

I do feel positive about this, but if:

The Club has agreed to consider the Board position as long as the candidate is democratically elected by all supporters groups, season ticket holders and registered supporters, and is wholly representative of the fan-base.

Were to be taken literally, it would not be possible.

On the plus side as a ST holder, RST Member and RSC member, I'd get 3 votes :pipehorse:

What are you going to do about the shite we have to watch between 3pm and 4.50 on Saturdays for example

Invest now and the future....dont make me feckin laugh, 18 months ago he wiz wantin out coz he didnay have the stomach fur the job

I think all was covered FISH.

Perhaps you're seeking an answer as to an excact date of SDM's departure?

No Surrender

WATP

Its a great idea to have a fan on the board, but the support is devided enough as it is.

Im not sure having a fan on the board would make a great difference, after all the last word would always be with Murray anyway.

Hope im wrong though

murray is good with his spin and i dont trust him.

Aye but I bet ye there is more than a few who will swally it hook line and sinker

Silly boyz....

I would have love to have saw his face when they guyz left the room :classier_than_pipeguy:

Just to say I'll be offline for the next few hours. I'll try and get back on this evening to answer any other questions.

However, the best things to take from the meeting are as such:

1. Genuine supporters representation at last.

2. A lowering of the GerSave price.

3. A commitment from the chairman (ie finance and leadership).

4. A commitment to better PR and media interaction.

5. Debate about developing the stadium and club.

6. Further Improvements at Youth level.

7. The Trust to meet with Head of Security to debate policing and match-day experience.

8. Club to put pressure on JJB to improve their service.

Not bad going from one meeting.

This meeting is one of the reasons I joined the RST, so well done to them, amnd thanks for the information Frankie. (tu)

What I was wondering is this, does the commitment from the chairman at 3 above mean we might pay someone some money for a player the manager wants this summer ?? :unsure:

Personally I dont beleive a word the man says so its......Mr Devious to me as usual

Pleeze yerselves of course

So you think the points I listed above aren't interesting...?

No-one is suggesting that we take everything SDM says at face value. However, having these points in print is very important to how we move forward as a club.

Aye but I bet ye there is more than a few who will swally it hook line and sinker

Silly boyz....

I would have love to have saw his face when they guyz left the room :classier_than_pipeguy:

Don't worry, he left the room first....

I've not surprised you can't see the positives in your haste to belittle the efforts of people who care about the club's future and are prepared to do soemthing about it rather than bump their gums anonymously on the internet.

The fact is today has been a rather eventiful day for the supporters of Rangers FC. Individual personalities don't even come into it. What has happened today will make a difference long after David Murray has gone.

Silly boyz....

Don't worry, he left the room first....

I've not surprised you can't see the positives in your haste to belittle the efforts of people who care about the club's future and are prepared to do soemthing about it rather than bump their gums anonymously on the internet.

The fact is today has been a rather eventiful day for the supporters of Rangers FC. Individual personalities don't even come into it. What has happened today will make a difference long after David Murray has gone.

frankie i am not trying to belittle the work the trust do, and im sorry if you have taken my post the wrong way,the trust is the best thing to happen to our club,with people who will fight for our fans, but i was just saying i dont trust mr murray like a big majority who also dont trust him.

frankie i am not trying to belittle the work the trust do, and im sorry if you have taken my post the wrong way,the trust is the best thing to happen to our club,with people who will fight for our fans, but i was just saying i dont trust mr murray like a big majority who also dont trust him.

Sorry mate my post wasn't directed towards you (I should have removed your inserted quote) but the chancer who replied to you...

Like you, I don't trust SDM either. However, it's definitely best to work with as much as possible to see the improvements we all want at the club. The meeting on Monday and the news about new board members today shows the hard work of the last 4 years is starting to pay off dramatically.

Sorry mate my post wasn't directed towards you (I should have removed your inserted quote) but the chancer who replied to you...

no problem frankie my son joined the trust last week. (tu)

im joining up

Good man.

Strength lies in numbers and today's news about the new board members moving from the two RSA's to the RST means that membership will increase even quicker than it has been lately.

The future is very bright in terms of the RST aims.

Good to hear a few more joining up.

As Frankie says, 'strength in numbers', if there is any simple message from this meeting it is that Minty knows he can't afford to ignore the Trust, it speaks for the fans more than any other organisation.

So come on, join up, you know it makes sense.