The Owl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this 'Polo'?

All the referring to sausage makes me feel like it's a gay club

Not against gays or Owt but it's not my cup of tea

Bombaybadboy is your man. He will fill you in. He is probably delivering a consignment of meat but will be online again shortly.

Absolutely, I went to Derby with you lot last pre season and loved it(from what I can remember through the beers and vodkas) so we're making a trip up to celebrate my 21st, Glaswegian style

Enjoy mate.

If you find yourself walking along Argyle Street and see a tower, turn back!!

Go back towards the station.

Stay safe.

Google 'designmynight' it tells you what drinks promos are on each night - not sure it has Glasgow but I use it all the time when I work in England.

I'll be giving that a go as well then

Thanks again BEE

2. BF1 if you want to be jumping about all game with us or GF1 if you want a banter with the away fans.

3. If you're turning up half cut from the travel down, head to the Louden. If you're actually wanting served plenty of times head to the Paisley Road West - The Red Lion for example.

As for a night out it depends what you're looking for.

2. BF1 if you want to be jumping about all game with us or GF1 if you want a banter with the away fans.

3. If you're turning up half cut from the travel down, head to the Louden. If you're actually wanting served plenty of times head to the Paisley Road West - The Red Lion for example.

As for a night out it depends what you're looking for.

I think we'll go for the jumping about option as opposed to the away fan banter

We'll be travelling up on good Friday but we'll be well oiled as I imagine we'll be going for breakfast and a few pints in the city centre then making our way over towards Ibrox. Depending on times we may try to get to both or if not we'll go to the other one after the match and then go back to the hotel and get changed for the night session

We're mainly gonna be looking for pubs and then clubs later on but I'm sure we'll find something to suit

usually 2 weeks before the game and the Louden is the best but busiest pub, be there early and they'll be no problems getting in.

We might go straight there then instead of going for a drink in the city centre

Thanks again everyone

Good evening all,

Myself and a few workmates are making our first trip to Ibrox on Easter Saturday so I just want to know a bit of information for you all;

1, When will tickets go on sale?

2, Where's best for us to sit/stand?

3, Where's best to drink pre and post match?

Cheers all, Owl

PM Mr soprano on here he loves the owls (tu)

For cheap digs check out the Euro Hostel its in the city centre ,I have stayed there and its good The Red Lion is the best pub but watch out for a guy with a stone roses tatt very dodgy man :D

Cheers mate. We've already sorted out digs out though

Wondered how long it'd take you to post in this ;-)