Templeton

Davemac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it over? i thought he was injured. If he's injured then Warbs will decide whether to run down his contract or extend his current one. I don't know hwether he will ever kick a ball for us, but reckon he was badly coached in the past. Maybe he's one of those that flatters to deceive, but maybe he needs games and lots of them.

Not wanting to put it on a public forum and get done for slander but it's something I have witnessed first hand. I will tell you by pm.

Hwg another gear rumour no doubt :lol:

Bear in mind his cousins husband is on here and he will know if its true or not....

I should have caveated by saying if he had signed for MW 3 years ago. 3 years of dodge ball, hit the manager on the ass, tig and standing out wide as every ball is pumped up to Jon Daly wouldn't have helped his recent career and fitness.

One thing is for sure. There WAS a player in him. (tu)

Yes,unfortunately none of the many coaches and managers he has worked under could find that player.

The only time in his career he has managed to play a consistent number of games and perform consistently was in the bottom division with Stenhousemuir.

Yes,unfortunately none of the many coaches and managers he has worked under could find that player.

The only time in his career he has managed to play a consistent number of games and perform consistently was in the bottom division with Stenhousemuir.

Yep, he was injury-prone and inconsistent with Hearts. They must have been laughing when we went in for him.

Certainly hope he recovers. I've always thought he was a good player (possibly better than Mackay in that position). I think he is ridiculously injury prone though and was definitely sold short by coming under McCoist where he wasn't able to develop the way he had hoped.

We cant afford passengers though. I don'k think he's done anywhere enough recently to warrant an new contract so should be allowed to move on and hopefully do something with his potential.