Trust Announce 3 New Board Members

Frankie

RST chairman Malcolm McNiven is pleased to announce three new appointments to the RST Board, namely, Jim Templeton, President of the Rangers Supporters Assembly and Chairman of the Rangers World-Wide Alliance, who will bring a wealth of experience to the RST, along with John MacMillan and John Donald both leading representatives of the Rangers Supporters Association. These steps further signal everyone’s willingness to work together for the betterment of Rangers Football Club.

This is yet another landmark in the short history of the Trust. The RST has grown as a significant force in Scottish Football, and today's developments mean that by the start of the new season, 1 in 5 supporters at Ibrox will be represented by the RST. The RST will continue to strive towards having elected Supporter Representation on the Board of Directors at Rangers Football Club

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rs...23&Itemid=1

This is hopefully the start of the end for SDM but before we all get carried away just because J T has been given a seat does not mean that all members of the RSA will move to the RST. I could be wrong but I believe JT was appointed as head of the Assembly by SDM, if so what is to say that SDM will not just appoint someone else. I just hope to hear of lots of people joining us in the RST.

So you want Murray to stay now fish? After all if he goes this is all swept away by the new owners ;)

What has the devious one got to do with those guys joining the ranks ?

Hee haw

Interesting stuff. I'm all for unity.

Messrs Templeton and MacMillan haven't been universally popular with Gers fans up till now, including some Trust members.

Aren't board members usually elected?

Interesting stuff. I'm all for unity.

Messrs Templeton and MacMillan haven't been universally popular with Gers fans up till now, including some Trust members.

Aren't board members usually elected?

No, some are co-opted initially which is then ratified by the ordinary membership at the AGM.

Just joined the Trust. :bouncy:

Great news mate. Thanks for your support.

Mmmmm......Is this about the RST or RFC

It doesnt matter if you are a member of RST or not you should be talking in one voice for the fans in order to get what we expect

Prepare to take cover from a torrent of dummy tits :craphead:

It doesnt matter if you are a member of RST or not you should be talking in one voice for the fans in order to get what we expect

It's about the club and the fans as always...

Talking in one voice is what we're trying to achieve here. That's why the presidents of both RSA have joined.

The RST is the perfect vehicle because it's democratic and it's members can affect strategy

It's about the club and the fans as always...

Talking in one voice is what we're trying to achieve here. That's why the presidents of both RSA have joined.

The RST is the perfect vehicle because it's democratic and it's members can affect strategy

That was quie a pleasant reply considering it came fae you.....

Thats the way its always been for RFC fans through the years Ive followed them

ALL TOGETHER NOW !!!

THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER