Jcc054

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

The way Stubbs is talking you'd think that Hibs were the ones 8 points clear at the top of the Championship.

He also seems to be entertaining talk of a treble.

He did that before he played us as well i think he thinks he's getting the better of Warburton with his inane ramblings.

He just looks foolish doing it.

He is using them to raise his profile and set himself up for the Girodome.

As much as i can't be annoyed with him he is working the limelight that we have given him especially well.

our dream scenario is once we dispose of Ronny Dire they see The Beak as a genuine option.

Almost Mowbray-esque and we know how brilliant that was.

Encourage them I say! 

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

If Carlsberg did weekends this surely would be one of them get it right up that shower of scum

This ^^^^^^^^ I Agree with 100%... Lmao

It's all about the Bass Bout the Bass.... But 'NO TREBLE'...  LOL..

Not Bears Den of Course!

I don't see how this is a 'carlsberg' level weekend. Septic have lost out on a treble but Hibs who are our current most direct opponents at present have made it to a cup final. We won 3 points with a last minute goal but we still need a few more wins before we know we are going up.

18 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Not Bears Den of Course!

I don't see how this is a 'carlsberg' level weekend. Septic have lost out on a treble but Hibs who are our current most direct opponents at present have made it to a cup final. We won 3 points with a last minute goal but we still need a few more wins before we know we are going up.

I doubt if there isn't any Rangers fan having a good laugh about those cunts failing to lift yet another treble as they thought from the off it would be treble after tremble when we went down.Whether a goal comes in the 1st minute or the last minute of a game if it gets the result that's required that's all that matters.Ask any scum supporter today when scoring a goal counts.

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I doubt if there isn't any Rangers fan having a good laugh about those cunts failing to lift yet another treble as they thought from the off it would be treble after tremble when we went down.Whether a goal comes in the 1st minute or the last minute of a game if it gets the result that's required that's all that matters.Ask any scum supporter today when scoring a goal counts.

My memory is shit, how many trebles have they won since we went into the third division?

32 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Not Bears Den of Course!

You missed out the fag & the hag being bumped too...pretty close to a Carlsberg weekend for me mate!