Should we recall Andy Murdoch?

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many of our youth players are seen in a much different light on these forums to what Warburton sees. Maybe they're just not cut out for it.

Seeing Burt make the bench and scoring for the Scotland U17s makes me think that he has a chance but Walsh, Murdoch, Sinnamon, Hardie all seem to be much further down the pecking order. Even Thompson fails to get game time so why call back Murdoch?

also I think Murdoch, much like vuckic, looked good last year because of the turgid shite around them.

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The criticism of Zelalem on here is so over the top it's got to the point where people actually believe that Andy Murdoch is a better player.

Thank fuck these people aren't in charge of any football club for the sake of the sport. doh

He gets it a lot tougher at games than he does on here to be honest.

I don't usually believe all the hype, but i think this boy could make the grade.

I would rather he was under Warburton every day at Murray park.

He could maybe warm our bench, even if he does not get a game he will be training day in day out with a higher standard of players.

If then the manager does not fancy him he should be sold.

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The criticism of Zelalem on here is so over the top it's got to the point where people actually believe that Andy Murdoch is a better player.

Thank fuck these people aren't in charge of any football club for the sake of the sport. doh

I think there seems to be developing a misunderstanding here. I've seen Zelazem since he arrived and I don't see a player in there. My memories of Murdoch are a bit hazey, but he is our player and as such should be developed by us over and above wasting time on Zelazem, who is leaving after his loan spell.

If Murdoch is no good, then he should be told to go also as I don't think we have space in the present climate for passengers.

Zelazem is definitely not the answer IMO, end of!

I dont for a second think AM is as good as Zelalem but also i dont think Zelalems anywhere near the player hes hyped to be. If folk think hes going back to walk in to the Arsenal squad any time soon theyre dreaminf

25 minutes ago, FrozenTundras said:

Don't think we can recall him before the end of the season anyway. He's registered as a QotS player, he can't be re-registered to us before the transfer window opens.

Technically, we could cancel his contract with QotS, but he still couldn't play for us at any level.

I don't think that would be an issue actually. May well be an issue with playing for three clubs in a season though.

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't think that would be an issue actually. May well be an issue with playing for three clubs in a season though.

Because it's not an emergency loan it does matter. His registration can't be transferred back, officially, until the window re-opens. The only exception is with emergency loans but they are limited to a maximum of 28 days. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Because it's not an emergency loan it does matter. His registration can't be transferred back, officially, until the window re-opens. The only exception is with emergency loans but they are limited to a maximum of 28 days. 

Thats the bit I dont get desperate to get the player and then dont play him, makes no sense  

36 minutes ago, Prso is King said:

You'd be wrong. I have a season ticket and have gone to every home cup game bar the Livingston one in the Challenge Cup.

When you said that their fault i thought you meant you were not one of us.

Just now, Smile said:

When you said that their fault i thought you meant you were not one of us.

I meant something something more along of the lines of I'm not one of the people who thinks Zelalem is terrible and who gets on the back of young players.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The guy in the dugout does. And we're not to question his decisions.

We would be as well shutting the forum down then, :wink: I can see you see that as well, some hold differing opinions when Warburton does something that Ally did, it's viewed competely differently.