The Fish !

Shuggy07

I'm actually starting to enjoy his banter....he is the funniest guy on here, never gives up and his patter is funny as f*ck ! Keep it up Fish ! Converted supporter of the Fish. :classier_than_pipeguy:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 down, 1875 to go.

:lol:

Behave yerself....Am workin on them

Ive told yeez aw before sooner or later ye will aw come roon tae way of thinkin but with 1875 heids stuck in the sand I might hiv ma work cut oot :classier_than_pipeguy:

1 down, 1875 to go.

:lol:

Behave yerself....Am workin on them

Ive told yeez aw before sooner or later ye will aw come roon tae way of thinkin but with 1875 heids stuck in the sand I might hiv ma work cut oot :classier_than_pipeguy:

Good luck. :lol:

Spammer extraordinaire!

His behaviour does seem to have improved of late, however, his posts remain tired, churlish and boring in the main!

In saying that, dont mind the guy, and the place would be a lot duller without him!

The fish a a plonk, always will be. I dont agree with you one little bit mate. If thats the kind of banter that turns you on, away and knock yourself out. Your welcome to it.

So what your really saying is that he had to change from being a total plonk, to just being a plonk before you warmed to him. :barf:

I hate these threads.

Waste of time on here as I couldn't possibly say what I think of this 'supporter' without breaking every rule in the book.

PM him and he will also pass yer comments on to his fellow billy boys who follow RFC

FEEL FREE :)

I hate these threads.

Waste of time on here as I couldn't possibly say what I think of this 'supporter' without breaking every rule in the book.

PM him and he will also pass yer comments on to his fellow billy boys who follow RFC

FEEL FREE :)

LMAO...keyboard warrior being one of his traits...at least this is extremely amusing, unlike most of his foibles.

A man of character with integrity. Never duplicitous and never spineless - an indefatigible legend in his own right and supported by many true supporters. In age of the horrors of politcial correctness and decadent liberalism it is sometimes both heart warming, refreshing and amusing (and .....galling !) to read his posts.

Well done FISH you are a top bloke and probably the most respected chap on here.

Keep up the good work...even though sometimes we disagree. If you ever need counsel, just refer. No surrender.