NFL

Clemdog

11 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Red Zone is amazing..Wee bit gutted that Sky Sports have changed the Fantasy League set up. Last Season myself and my Brother had a cracking league going with another 10 friends and it was £20 a head with winner takes all..Me and my Bro shared the winnings as we had the same points total..This new one looks way too complicated for everyone else to get involved..Shame.. 

I have the Rams game on my laptop and RedZone on the TV normally. By far the best way to watch.

Had a look at the Sky Sports one yesterday and couldn't really see anything. I've got 3 teams on the NFL site though so that makes up for it :lol:

30 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

I have the Rams game on my laptop and RedZone on the TV normally. By far the best way to watch.

Had a look at the Sky Sports one yesterday and couldn't really see anything. I've got 3 teams on the NFL site though so that makes up for it :lol:

http://e.nfluk.com/T/v200000156fddf92ed9cb07c163edf16b6/77761a0a24ef438a0000021ef3a0bcc2

I just set up an auto pick team. I am guessing it was this site you were referring too. As I said last night. Wee bit technical and confusing for most of us who only had to pick 10 players last season..So glad the NFL is back. 

55 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

http://e.nfluk.com/T/v200000156fddf92ed9cb07c163edf16b6/77761a0a24ef438a0000021ef3a0bcc2

I just set up an auto pick team. I am guessing it was this site you were referring too. As I said last night. Wee bit technical and confusing for most of us who only had to pick 10 players last season..So glad the NFL is back. 

Aye that's the one I'm on. Bit different since it's basically a draft and people seem to end up with much better teams than others.

Sky one was good since it was week to week whereas this one you're almost stuck with the team you pick in the beginning apart from a few small changes you can make.