Warburton Post Match Interview (QOS)

Laudrup1984

Qots looked fitter than us near the end and ran all over us, we should have held the ball better then and passed about rather than push up.

It's exciting football with Warburton his style of football going forward is great but we seem to be missing the chances we put away early on in the league and that is creating the problems at the back.

4 minutes ago, simon said:

He doesn't sound even nearly happy

I agree, not picking up much positivity, he still prises players for what they did do well I.e. Millers goal, fods save, but he starts the interview saying we we poor as poor as we've been and he reiterates that at the end.

i don't think he is the hairdryer type of manager but I'm sure he will make it clear in no uncertain terms that the end of the match wasn't good enough. The worry for me might be that he thinks the rest of the game was good enough, Clark cannot start against st mirren, I'd love to see Roberts given a go, he looks really lively.

a jaded looking performance and as others have said a couple of days off will do us good. I still think MW is making a big mistake if he think Mckay should start regularly in centre mid. He talked a lot about the strong bench, but for me the game was crying out for Law to come on and get his foot on the ball in midfield. I am amazed MW didn't see that.

But thankful we are off plastic pitches, a few days rest and a home tie - but I would like to see zalelam and law reintroduced with Ball holding to freshen up the midfield.

Another poor show today and the players are getting rewarded with two days off, next they'll be getting Nandos delivered to auchenhowie, far too many players not performing right now, we looked like we had 5 or 6 out injured today not 1 , we could easily have dropped points.