What about Bellamy?

Steely

A wee £3 million bid and we might get him.

Could stick him out on the right. With his pace he'll skin most defenders and put in a decent cross for Boyd or JCD to stick in the net.

Might be worth a try. Depends on wages though

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't take him if he paid us £3m :)

why not?

He's a c*nt... he has played with them, and he's not the type of guy you want in the dressing room.

A wee £3 million bid and we might get him.

Could stick him out on the right. With his pace he'll skin most defenders and put in a decent cross for Boyd or JCD to stick in the net.

Might be worth a try. Depends on wages though

Silly suggestion of the week goes to.......................... :lol:

OK explain why just because he played for Celtic that it should make a difference??

Why is it a silly suggesstion.

He is a good footballer, and I would let my prejudices set myself aside from a successful Rangers team, just on the basis that he played for our rivals

OK explain why just because he played for Celtic that it should make a difference??

He is a good footballer, and I would let my prejudices set myself aside from a successful Rangers team, just on the basis that he played for our rivals

I don't want anyone whom has worn that shirt... sorry.

And why not??

You are obviously far too young to remember Mo Johnston and what he done for Rangers.

I don't care what team they played for. If they are good enough to make the team then they get my vote. And he is good enough to make our team

He is an irritating spoiled wee barsteward who cause trouble in an empty hoose, only interested in himself

Not many people have managed to upset Alan Shearer but he feckin acheived it

Anything else :pipegreen:

And why not??

You are obviously far too young to remember Mo Johnston and what he done for Rangers.

I don't care what team they played for. If they are good enough to make the team then they get my vote. And he is good enough to make our team

I don't want a player who has played for our rivals... I don't think there is much else I need to explain, nor do I think my age has anything to do with it.

He is an irritating spoiled wee barsteward who cause trouble in an empty hoose, only interested in himself

Not many people have managed to upset Alan Sherear but he feckin acheived it

Well lets be honest. So was Paul Gascoigne, but he done good at Rangers

Pesh...completely different characters and personality

Next......

He played for Celtic, so he's not going to be in a Rangers supporter's good books for starters. I'm a Liverpool supporter as well and his contribution to the team last season was negligible...........plus the fact he could start a fight in an empty house if he wanted to. A polite no thanks from me.

Next......

explain the difference. Everyone knew Paul Gascoine was trouble. That's why Lazio were so eager to get rid of him.

Next......

explain the difference. Everyone knew Paul Gascoine was trouble. That's why Lazio were so eager to get rid of him.

Excuse me but I no longer wish to discuss nonsense.....I'll leave ye tae the other chaps :classier_than_pipeguy:

Next......

Excuse me but I no longer wish to discuss nonsense.....I'll leave ye tae the other chaps :classier_than_pipeguy:

I thought as much. I don't think you read what you type half the time.

You can never back up anything you say.

Once again your debatable knowledge (lack of it) shines through.

You really should give up

Good player but hes an absolute arse of a guy sum1 who you wouldnt want in the dressing room and at £3million :lol::lol: absolute no chance try £5-6million

Good player but hes an absolute arse of a guy sum1 who you wouldnt want in the dressing room and at £3million :lol::lol: absolute no chance try £5-6million

I said £3 million because Liverpool are looking to sell. They may accept a short fall on the money. We have had a lot of players who are comlete arses and done well in a Rangers shirt

and I aint disputing the guy is an arsehole.

He is a complete and utter one

I was merely talking about his football ability, which he has a lot of IMO

first of all i dont think he will go for less than £8m. Secondly despite the fact he is a tosser on his day i think hes a decent player. Not the best goalscorer in the world but he makes a lot of good runs and can cause defences a lot of problems (when he feels like playing that is)

1. liverpool want around £7million for him..

actually i can see bain now..

ill give you 3million for craig bellamy

benitez: no, 7million you can have him..

bain: ok then..this is our final offer and if its not accepted we will pull out of the running for this player and youse will have a player who is not happy at the club playing for you..3.1million? deal?

2. he played for them..

3. he sang the songs..

4. hes a cock

5. hes an absolute waaank!

:D

if he did sign i think it would be the first time..that i would be sing this song about our own player.

" craig bellamy is a wank, oh craig bellamy is a wank "