FIFA 16 or PES 16

Bobthemod

Ended up caving in and getting FIFA the other week there for 22 quid on the PS Store.

Swore to myself after last years game that I'd never go back to it :lol: 

Been enjoying it so far started a Career with Portsmouth to get them through the leagues,online is still a snake pit full of scumbags though.

PES seems good because it's different but after than initial period it's a shite game.

Keepers are pish, players have no player individuality and the lack of stadiums and dire presentation make it an eye soar.

FIFA is poor too but it's at least a finished product.

Aye agree with GF there. Keepers are pish and the lack of grounds are pretty poor.

FIFA is the better game but foran alternative then there isn't anything wrong with PES. If it's one or the other I'd plump for fifa but would recommend both 

Pro Ev all day - and the best thing is mate you can get the myClub version for free. It's Pro Evo's answer to FUT by all accounts, and you can play that mode plus get some teams for friendlies for free, but the full game is probably only £30 by now and would recommend it.

You can change the strips etc to your liking, i got a rangers one of here and have a english championship and premiership master league going with gers team with the strips. I don't have the players though obviously but it's good enough for when i'm not playing my own myClub team - which i also use the gers strips for.

The downsides are that it can be too easy to score on the default assisted settings, but after putting a load of hours into it and switching to advanced shooting it's more satisfying when i do score.

Great game.