Our loanees

div1601

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Warbs says he ain't ready yet but that is 4 in two games, good on the lad, very pleasing for next season when he fills out more.

For me Warb's was not saying he is not ready, what he has done is identified another talented youth within our ranks and has put him into a first team environment to allow him to develop,

This is part of his development that will give him a pathway to the Rangers first team, oh and well done to the lad for his performance today.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Warburton said in his press conference on Thursday it has been extended.

Did he honestly? Great news that. All I heard on tv and radio or online was 28 days. I'd like to think it would get extended after that anyway. Just shows what competitive game time do

2 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

For me Warb's was not saying he is not ready, what he has done is identified another talented youth within our ranks and has put him into a first team environment to allow him to develop,

This is part of his development that will give him a pathway to the Rangers first team, oh and well done to the lad for his performance today.

The 6/7 months he's been playing youth games while we give game time to Clark is saying he doesn't think he's ready.