What's the big idea ally

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

His quotes read like an outsider commenting on a club they were never connected to :lol:

Yes isn't that the most sickening part .It's like in his mind ,he has detached everything he has done or not done from his mind for the abomination of the last four years .Ally has said nothing about anything .Not given the fans a morsel of comfort regards anything .He spends more time trying to be liked by everyone ,ncluding the beggars  

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Grow up ffs - and don't take any sweeties off any strangers.

Yeah, I should grow up and stop expecting people to actually express an opinion on the point of a thread that they began.

you know fine well that what he has said is the truth and almost every poster on this thread has agreed with him. It is absolutely fine if you disagree with his opinion on this, I am just not sure why you won't just tell us.

34 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Yeah, I should grow up and stop expecting people to actually express an opinion on the point of a thread that they began.

you know fine well that what he has said is the truth and almost every poster on this thread has agreed with him. It is absolutely fine if you disagree with his opinion on this, I am just not sure why you won't just tell us.

You're the most boring chube on here - and obviously your mom strung those long words together for you.

9 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Do not china - ask your mom to read my comments - he should have been applauding MW. 

I am truly sorry that it seems to damage your fragile ego so much to admit that you have started a thread to berate a guy when you actually agree with what he has said. I know it must be very embarrassing for you, and I know why you took so long trying to deflect away from admitting the truth, but it should feel better for you now.

3 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

I am truly sorry that it seems to damage your fragile ego so much to admit that you have started a thread to berate a guy when you actually agree with what he has said. I know it must be very embarrassing for you, and I know why you took so long trying to deflect away from admitting the truth, but it should feel better for you now.

Attempting to win a word game when you are unable to grasp the words I used - I stated: "Goodbye my friend - the good times were good, and the bad times have been pish".

and then

"He should be saying that Mr Warburton is a great manager and ideal for Rangers to be challenging and winning the SPFL - unlike anyone else since Mr Smith left".

Simples really - unless you're an idiot.

I was hopeful McCoist was biding his time to come out and blow the lid on what happened, some kind of justification for what was going on.

He hasn't done that, so what's the next thing I'd like to have heard. Warburton has done fantastic, it's great to see that Rangers are back in the premiership but no instead the first thing we see is him all pally with Lennon then pretty much putting a dampener on the celebrations.

Now I wish he'd just not bother speaking about us anymore.

19 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Attempting to win a word game when you are unable to grasp the words I used - I stated: "Goodbye my friend - the good times were good, and the bad times have been pish".

and then

"He should be saying that Mr Warburton is a great manager and ideal for Rangers to be challenging and winning the SPFL - unlike anyone else since Mr Smith left".

Simples really - unless you're an idiot.

Nah, I am not an idiot, an idiot would be criticising someone for saying something they agree with.

4 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Nah, I am not an idiot, an idiot would be criticising someone for saying something they agree with.

I've just explained what ally should have been saying, and as the OP I commented on that.  Obviously you do not understand that - but to your credit it's probably past your bedtime.

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not the case at all as far as I am concerned. Quite a number of fans that I know of still see the same man they seen when it was Ally the player, when they look at him now.

Im sure it's probably different in RSC's over here but any I seem to know or come in contact with don't seem to hold the same views 

Considering we're playing them next week it's not really that odd. Talk about looking under boulders for your keys.

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I've just explained what ally should have been saying, and as the OP I commented on that.  Obviously you do not understand that - but to your credit it's probably past your bedtime.

I am sure everyone involved with our club and commenting on it will be grateful for your advice on which views they are allowed to express. I am sure none of us have any idea if this was a comment in answer to a question, if he made other comments that weren't printed, or any of that.

I can still only see that you agree with what he said, it is really odd that you have a problem with him saying something that you agree with and that is so uncontrovrsial and blatantly obvious that it was barely worth printing in the first place.

I don't particularly care that so many people hate Ally enough that you are getting away with your utter muppetry displayed in your OP and subsequent agreement with what he said. Aren't we about at the stage of this argument where you declare yourself the winner like you used to do in the old days?

1 minute ago, legalbeagle said:

I am sure everyone involved with our club and commenting on it will be grateful for your advice on which views they are allowed to express. I am sure none of us have any idea if this was a comment in answer to a question, if he made other comments that weren't printed, or any of that.

I can still only see that you agree with what he said, it is really odd that you have a problem with him saying something that you agree with and that is so uncontrovrsial and blatantly obvious that it was barely worth printing in the first place.

I don't particularly care that so many people hate Ally enough that you are getting away with your utter muppetry displayed in your OP and subsequent agreement with what he said. Aren't we about at the stage of this argument where you declare yourself the winner like you used to do in the old days?

For the umpteenth time, ally should have been commenting on how good MW has been - he shouldn't have commented on what was published.

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

For the umpteenth time, ally should have been commenting on how good MW has been - he shouldn't have commented on what was published.

Let it go, I agree with exactly what you said but LB is using the "how do you know he never said that but it wasn't printed" line.

So if Ally knows his quotes would be reported selectively then he also know this reporter has previous and should not be trusted.

Give a live SSN interview Ally and let us hear, other than that then don't bother with your pish. Never a coach or manager.