upper stand

eejay the dj

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Was fairly disappointed when I found out that's where I was. But as the days go on I'm just delighted to have a ticket and it'll still be a good atmosphere 

Where are you mate ?? If you are in North ,I would swap with you ?

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

no sorry I'm south upper too. In Q which is nearer the west so hopefully enough singing from everyone 

I think a lot of us on the cccs are up there ,. I had a look at q section when i was at the game on Sunday ,  its the last section before the west ,. Looks a decent view

2 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

I think a lot of us on the cccs are up there ,. I had a look at q section when i was at the game on Sunday ,  its the last section before the west ,. Looks a decent view

The view is ok most areas .Hope it's not the area I think it is .That's why the dump has no atmosphere .

Should be grateful but I still want a good rumble .Hate all this standing there with the sponsors crap

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The view is ok most areas .Hope it's not the area I think it is .That's why the dump has no atmosphere .

Should be grateful but I still want a good rumble .Hate all this standing there with the sponsors crap

As i said its the very last section before the west ,. It sits down abit from the rest of the main stand , we will be far away from the fat cats , and it seemed to be bouncing on sunday 

Worst bit of Hampden for atmosphere must be that wee two rows of seats above the North Enclosure. Got a couple of freebies for there for a League Cup Final and felt totally alienated from the rest of the ground. Although I would imagine even that bit will be buzzing on Sunday, as it will be segregated.

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Worst bit of Hampden for atmosphere must be that wee two rows of seats above the North Enclosure. Got a couple of freebies for there for a League Cup Final and felt totally alienated from the rest of the ground. Although I would imagine even that bit will be buzzing on Sunday, as it will be segregated.

Cheers Harland . Think you are right though

43 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

no sorry I'm south upper too. In Q which is nearer the west so hopefully enough singing from everyone 

same area as me  i was in the stand on sunday but row l  nearer the middle it was great

8 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know the view will be better up there than the west stand but what was the atmosphere like?

it was ok on sunday but as you know we had nearly the whole stadium  i think the atmosphere on sunday will be great there as well

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Sat in Q on Sunday, I had the same assumption as yourself but it has to be one of the best seats I have sat in at Hampden. Make sure you get there in plenty of time, massive que to get in that section on Sunday due to about 3/4 turnstiles being closed. Unlike the rest of the stadium you get out pretty sharp as you don't need to wait on the same stairway as thousands of other fans.

4 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

Brilliant mate that's where I was last year and against this year I think it's good anyway and like last year it will be rocking fulla bigotry boy