SKY SPORTS AT MURRAY PARK THIS MORNING

1bluebaba

5 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

That's partly a myth, the bit about Liverpool. 

Liverpool has a huge Loyalist/Unionist community. It's one of a handful of cities in England that has a number of lodges and has frequent walks.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Don't think Liverpool FC like them, they stole their song - but mibe a few in the city of Liverpool, such as their immigrant cousins like rooney for example.

Its the song why some of their supporters like them, well the ones that don't know they stole it. I know not all of their fans like them though.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

Liverpool has a huge Loyalist/Unionist community. It's one of a handful of cities in England that has a number of lodges and has frequent walks.

My grandpa practically forced Liverpool on me when I was younger (robbie fowler strips etc etc). And always taught me KOP stood for King over Pope:lol:

I don't support them like I do Rangers but I like to look out for them. 

Epitomised by this song I heard a few years back

5 hours ago, DerKlos said:

Cheers for posting that mate

You just know we're in good hands. Man's a complete professional

18 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Its the song why some of their supporters like them, well the ones that don't know they stole it. I know not all of their fans like them though.

Aye I know what you mean. It's a bit like why Liverpool And Dortmund have fell in love recently. 

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They were mate. I saw a bit of it. Charles Paterson showing off the European Cup with Bertie Auld, who didn't know if the game was on Sat or Sun. Typical of a tim to miss the bit about their team and focus on the Rangers interviews.

Also as they were filming on the training pitch a shot nearly hit the camera crew. Interviewers response was great haha

"That cant have been Leigh Griffiths, whoever it was, it was a wild shot. Oh it was you Leigh. Leighs just apologising to us there"

LOL. Thanks for that bud, so they did appease them, ah sky got an appeasement in first before they showed us, just the usual then, good they had that scumbag lush on auld making a cnut of himself, they never let you down on that front! 

(tu):sherlock:

38 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

Always the victims, it's never their fault ;)

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

They live a life of thiefdom - they steal Liverpools NWA - and those that are old enough know that they stole the fucking h*n - trampy h*n gypsies that they are.