• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They were mate. I saw a bit of it. Charles Paterson showing off the European Cup with Bertie Auld, who didn't know if the game was on Sat or Sun. Typical of a tim to miss the bit about their team and focus on the Rangers interviews.

Also as they were filming on the training pitch a shot nearly hit the camera crew. Interviewers response was great haha

"That cant have been Leigh Griffiths, whoever it was, it was a wild shot. Oh it was you Leigh. Leighs just apologising to us there"

Because winning the European Cup 49 years ago is really relevant to Sunday's game.

9 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

They started at around 10 I believe and concluded around 12ish.

Sorry mate I meant were they pre recorded like last week? Or do you think they were done at some point today?

Reason I'm asking is I can only really see Waggy playing against taigs is if he has been back proper training or perhaps played a couple bounce games.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry mate I meant were they pre recorded like last week? Or do you think they were done at some point today?

Reason I'm asking is I can only really see Waggy playing against taigs is if he has been back proper training or perhaps played a couple bounce games.

Couldn't have bn recorded last week mate as the players have been talking about already playing at hampden in the cup final and wanting to add another medal to the two they have

Just now, Gartsherriederry said:

Couldn't have bn recorded last week mate as the players have been talking about already playing at hampden in the cup final and wanting to add another medal to the two they have

Nice one (tu)

Will watch the interviews later tonight after work.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Much gnashing of gums and frothing nostrils from the Bheasts. Keyboards currently getting battered by their cloven hooves...

The pain just ripping oot them :D

Getting all worked up over a 4 year old club. :lol: 

Can't wait to check these interviews out. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Listen to the start of the Andy Halliday interview - presenter says "It's all about Rangers" - that lot will be besides themselves.

The interview with AH is brilliant! (tu) 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10241351/halliday-im-living-my-rangers-dream

when halliday says "your only hear coz its the old firm" shows how much the UK loves to see the bears. the only show in town!

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

It was a live broadcast from Auchenhowie today.

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

This is basically a big advert for Rangers. Once again we circumvent the parochial small mindedness of our local journos and stations to go with the national (and international) broadcasting outlets - and the biggest sports outlet on the planet is Sky.

Its absolutely brilliant stuff.

Taken from the Sky Sports Facebook. (tu) 

rfc.jpg

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Up at 770 likes now, again proving that we are a far more liked club down south. Don't know why the filth think everyone loves them, the only ones that do are Liverpool.

That's partly a myth, the bit about Liverpool. 

Liverpool has a huge Loyalist/Unionist community. It's one of a handful of cities in England that has a number of lodges and has frequent walks.

7 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Up at 770 likes now, again proving that we are a far more liked club down south. Don't know why the filth think everyone loves them, the only ones that do are Liverpool.

Don't think Liverpool FC like them, they stole their song - but mibe a few in the city of Liverpool, such as their immigrant cousins like rooney for example.