Argyle Restaurant

Was picking up my ticket for Sunday today so decided to take the opportunity to take myself and my wife to the Argyle Restaurant for the first time. 

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal and would recommend it to anyone who has never been for lunch or dinner to give it a try, really nice food at reasonable prices.

We were the only 2 people in today so had a box to ourselves but the girl serving us said it will be busy tomorrow and loads booked in there for Sunday, with big screens already up and another 600 booked into Bar 72.

GFS96

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Whats the opening times/menu like?

It's the missus' birthday on Saturday,might treat her (honestly its for her).

http://rangers.co.uk/club/ibrox/restaurant/opening-hours-contact-us/

Business Lunch

Open every week day for lunch, we offer great value and our superb a la carte menu has main dishes from just £7.50.

Senior Citizens

We now have a great value lunch available for pensioners every Monday to Friday lunchtime. 2 courses for £7.50 or 3 for £9.00 per person.

Dinners

The restaurant is open for evening meals on Friday and Saturday every week. For parties of six of less, executive boxes are available with fantastic views of the pitch – please request this at the time of booking.

Sunday Carvery Lunch

A family favourite, Ibrox Sunday Lunch is a great afternoon out. Choose from a choice of plated starters, before indulging in the carvery buffet, where a selection of succulent roast joints and delicious main courses are available. If you still have room for more, the dessert table offers a great selection of desserts to suit all tastes. Superb value at just £15.95 per person.

Kids

Children are very welcome in Argyle House Restaurant and we offer a discount for those under 12. Alternatively they may choose from the Kid’s menu. Children under 5 always eat free from the Kid’s menu.

We invite you to enjoy the ambience, the food – and of course, the amazing view.

Opening times are as follows:

Lunch opening hours
Monday – Friday – 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Saturday – closed
Sunday – 12.00pm – 3.30pm

Evening opening hours
Monday – Thursday – Closed
Friday – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Saturday – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Sunday – closed

To make a booking please call 0141 580 8943 or emailargylehouserestaurant@rangers.co.uk.

The Argyle House Restaurant, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD

http://rangers.co.uk/club/ibrox/restaurant/lunch-and-dinner-menus/

Argyle House Restaurant

Lunch & Dinner Menu 

STARTERS

House soup
Crusty bread, salted butter  £4.25

Ham hock terrine
Parsley and frizzy leaves, malted loaf and mustard oil £5.00

Orkney crab and king prawn
With tomato ginger and coriander  £6.50

Hens egg, Stornoway black pudding
Spiced apple dressing £6.00

Dunsyre blue and confit pear tart
Walnuts, young leaves and balsamic glaze  £6.00

Argyle House Caesar salad
Peppered chicken, crisp pancetta, baby gem and parmesan £6.00

MAIN COURSES

Crispy battered haddock
House fries, tossed salad, lemon wedge £9.00

Oriental king prawn stir-fry
Noodles, bean sprouts, pak choi £9.50

Mac and cheese, smoked bacon crumb
Macaroni, Arran cheddar, garlic ciabbatta £8.50
(vegetarian option available) £8.00

The Rangers burger
Border’s beef (or chicken), haggis, blue cheese, relish £9.50

Butterfly chicken
Foraged mushroom cream, buttered mash, wilted leaves £10.50

Toasted steak and onion ciabatta
Monterey jack cheese, house fries and coleslaw £10.50

Vine plum tomato, buffalo mozzarella, baby beet salad 
Red onion, rocket and basil £8.00

DESSERTS

Sticky toffee pudding
Butterscotch sauce, dairy ice cream £5.50

Strawberry jelly and custard panna-cotta
White chocolate cookie £5.50

Chocolate malteser cheesecake
Caramel sauce £5.50

Vanilla bean ice cream
Crisp meringue, shortbread and raspberry purée £5.50

Scottish cheese board
Selection of three Scottish cheese, house chutney and oaties £7.00

SIDE ORDERS

Onion rings £2.00
Coleslaw £2.00
Cajun fries £2.50
Garlic bread £2.00
Basket of freshly baked rolls £2.50

Sunday Carvery Menu
3 Courses £15.95
Under 12s 7.95
Under 5s Free of Charge

STARTERS

Soup of the Day
Freshly made every day

Fresh seasonal melon
With mixed fruit, berries and raspberry coulis

Potted chicken liver parfait
With plum chutney, rocket and oatcakes

MAIN COURSES

Selection of roast joints and hot dishes
Served fresh from the carvery

DESSERTS

Delicious selection of desserts from our dessert table
Followed by tea & coffee

Senior Citizens Menu
2 Courses £7.50
3 Courses £9.00

STARTERS 

Soup of the day

Seasonal melon with soft fruits and berries

MAIN COURSES

Beer battered fish and chips

Haggis, neeps and tatties

DESSERTS 

Ice Cream

Little Blues Menu
3 Courses for £6.95

STARTERS

Soup of the day

Melon and soft fruits

Garlic bread

MAIN COURSES

Chicken goujons and chips

Cheese and tomato pizza and chips

Macaroni cheese and garlic bread

DESSERTS

Ice cream

To request a menu or to make a booking please call the restaurant on 0141 580 8943 or 580 8996
**Menus & prices may be subject to change.

One of the things that annoy me about our marketing side is that they fail to promote the restaurant properly and have done so for years.  We have been going since it first opened and never had anything but a great meal.  Prices are good, food is great and staff are brilliant.    If you ask most Bears if they have been they will say no.  

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

One of the things that annoy me about our marketing side is that they fail to promote the restaurant properly and have done so for years.  We have been going since it first opened and never had anything but a great meal.  Prices are good, food is great and staff are brilliant.    If you ask most Bears if they have been they will say no.  

Spot on mate, I knew it was there but had never been until today, but as you said there's not much in the way of advertising the place to make you think of going, especially after a match on a Saturday.

I have had a few work conferences at Ibrox over the years, and have always found the food provided to be excellent. Sitting in a box looking over the park, was a great antidode to listening to repetitive work chat. Haven't tried the Argyll restaurant but that menu looks good.

11 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

100% spot on mate, also the last two functions they had organised, meal disco etc, one was a summer time start of the season, one was last Christmas, both cancelled due to lack of interest, me and the misses had booked up to both and had to get refunded as they would not go ahead without fifty bookings, we had ten booked ourselves for the summer one and it Ida's you say down to lack of advertising. We had only came across it whilst in there having a meal so I doubt it had any outside advertising at all 

I went Christmas 2012 and had my dinner and watched us play Clyde food and staff were brilliant got me and my boy fotos with Alan mclaren Wullie  Henderson Barrie McKay who played fantastic and scored that day I think and last and least Kyle Hutton great day and would recommend anytime