The Letter To Be Read Before K.O

BridgeIsBlue

23 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah because that will definitely inspire the players won't it! I'm sure Kiernan will be buzzing at the thought of battle with the Irish?

Lets be honest it's the 21st century 90% of Rangers fans don't give a flying fuck which variation of the fake magical man in the sky you worship, If you want to go to orange walks, orange lodges, be a free mason etc... Then fine it's a valid part of our tradition and Unionism is a key part of our history (and hopefully future) but let's not pretend it's all about the uber staunch, presbertaryian, orange walk going, Freemasons as you make up a small percentage of the Rangers support these days.

I'm quite sure the letter won't be getting read out. I'm almost certain this was a wee joke 

That was a really weird fucking read and I am a weird bloke so know what I am talking about.

Sounds like the whole of the Prod faith will be destroyed on Sunday unless we win, FFS get a grip sonny and let your mental health representative read your letters before sending them off.

Edit: Mind you by the way it was written he probably licked the queens head side off the stamp and the bloody thing fell off before it was posted.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The amount of wooshing is unreal :lol: 

Fucking weirdo's

Same ones share the shit out of that guy from Rab C Nisbett and Johnny Beattie at a Catholic signing for Rangers and think it's the funniest thing they've ever seen and then all fall over themselves at this. Worst cunts.

35 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah because that will definitely inspire the players won't it! I'm sure Kiernan will be buzzing at the thought of battle with the Irish?

Lets be honest it's the 21st century 90% of Rangers fans don't give a flying fuck which variation of the fake magical man in the sky you worship, If you want to go to orange walks, orange lodges, be a free mason etc... Then fine it's a valid part of our tradition and Unionism is a key part of our history (and hopefully future) but let's not pretend it's all about the uber staunch, presbertaryian, orange walk going, Freemasons as you make up a small percentage of the Rangers support these days.

:lol:

38 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Why the fuck would you even bring Kiernan into it?

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Wind up merchant on twitter unfortunately. Sadly Protestants in this country are an opressed species whilst the Catholic counterparts run the country into the ground whilst brainwashing our children. Sad times.

Just don't dare say anything bad about them or you'll get the RM handwringing/pantie sniffing mafia rounding on ye.