323 Days

DeanMK

Felt bad for Stuart McCall. His one and only shot at managing us doomed from the start thanks to a bunch of fat, slow, lazy group of imposters signed by an even bigger one. The fact he managed to get us to the final play-off was a decent achievement in itself. 

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I still remember going 3-0 down to Motherwell at Ibrox during that first leg.  Standing right up the back of the Broomy it started to sink in that we weren't getting promoted.  That was a hard one to take.  I didn't go to the second leg because I didn't have a ticket but that must've been sickening stuff.  Moshni will forever be a hero in my eyes for punching that cunt.

I've watched too many films coz even after the 1st leg I still thought we'd go through and that we'd have some miraculous comeback to make it a true fairytale story.

then after their 3rd in the 2nd leg I realised I wasn't in a film and that we were stuck  in the Championship for another year. But looking at where we are now I don't know if I'd change anything.

7 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I've watched too many films coz even after the 1st leg I still thought we'd go through and that we'd have some miraculous comeback to make it a true fairytale story.

then after their 3rd in the 2nd leg I realised I wasn't in a film and that we were stuck  in the Championship for another year. But looking at where we are now I don't know if I'd change anything.

At one or even two goals down I thought we'd have work to do but we could still pull it back.  Watching Motherwell counter attack us and make it 3-0 I feared the worst.  We didn't learn our lesson either because the cunts did it again during the second leg.  Quite possibly the worst result we've ever had?  Before we were demoted I didn't really care about Hibs, Motherwell, Dundee United, etc.  From now on every victory over them will be fucking wonderful. 

No victory will be as good as Moshni just punching that cunt tho.  Guy shoved Moshni in the back and got the reaction he deserved.  One of the other Motherwell clowns runs up behind Moshni and hit him with the Judas punch.  Then the whole Motherwell team start kicking fuck out of Moshni.  Our player was basically provoked and then assaulted.  Motherwell wanted to fight that day and our fans showed great restraint not to give them it (tu) 

10 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

At one or even two goals down I thought we'd have work to do but we could still pull it back.  Watching Motherwell counter attack us and make it 3-0 I feared the worst.  We didn't learn our lesson either because the cunts did it again during the second leg.  Quite possibly the worst result we've ever had?  Before we were demoted I didn't really care about Hibs, Motherwell, Dundee United, etc.  From now on every victory over them will be fucking wonderful. 

No victory will be as good as Moshni just punching that cunt tho.  Guy shoved Moshni in the back and got the reaction he deserved.  One of the other Motherwell clowns runs up behind Moshni and hit him with the Judas punch.  Then the whole Motherwell team start kicking fuck out of Moshni.  Our player was basically provoked and then assaulted.  Motherwell wanted to fight that day and our fans showed great restraint not to give them it (tu) 

Regardless how we feel about him fighting.... the difference would be that no one stuck up for him. This year we have  a TEAM and you know any bother everyone of them would be there shoulder to shoulder. The reactions after the penalties really drove home to me how united the lads are.

I was sitting with my Mum at Ibrox when we were 3-0 down in the first leg and remembering being there with her for Bayern, Parma, Inter, Porto, Monaco etc. All I could think about was how long it would be until those kinds of nights and the memories they create were back. Dear old Maw will be 66 this year and isn't in the best of health so I'm delighted it looks like those nights will be back around sooner than expected.

20 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aye, brings back memories.

Fucking night and day, we didn't deserve to go up last year, being outplayed by and hanging on for a win by your fingernails against aw the shite teams is not Rangers class.

Jesus, we used to win trophies under Walter after being passed to death by other teams, we actually have someone now who can not only deliver trophies, but do it in style.

Wonderful days.

Don't go there. I am probably in a small minority when it comes to how I view Walter's teams and style. Winning ugly doesn't do it justice.