Danny Boyle

Laudrup1984

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What are you on about?

How did I make you out to be John Knox? You stated that you were religious and that the country was now worse since your religion was ditched. I mocked you for being religious and stupid.

I just quoted some lines of text from your holy book, which im guessing you believe came from god himself?

God has some serious fucking issues by the way, check this one out:-

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." - Deuteronomy 23:1

Its hilarious right? God is such a fucking weirdo.

Please recall the posts I've stated that - if you don't you are proven a liar.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not sure about that.
But what is it with you, I notice that you are unable to get the fucking point - which the point being is replying to your again stupit statement that religion is dying.
Have you not understood the news of France & Belgium ?

Religion is dying in the civilised world, think that's what was meant surely.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

If the guy has a faith can't you just leave him to it without mocking?

There's a strange irony in this country that Christians are fair game for abuse but nobody would dare make fun of Muslims or the Koran.

I could, but i dont really want to. Much like if someone on here said that they believed in the easter bunny, I would make fun of them also. If they went quietly about themselves and didnt really bring it up, I would have nothing to make fun of them for, but when he starts bringing shite up about the club and country being in a state cause we dont believe in said easter bunny, then he becomes fair game.

I was tempted to draw a picture of that big peado Mohammed giving Jar Jar Binks a handjob, but unfortunately its frowned upon apparently.

Fuck Buddha too.  

7 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Please recall the posts I've stated that - if you don't you are proven a liar.

You have a very short memory. Follow the trail:-

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

An atheist is not one of the people - a Presbyterian Protestant is one of The People.

4 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Like it or not, that's what Great Britain, Scotland and Rangers FC was established upon - so you well know where you can stick your ideas & views.

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Agreed, and very true - but like football clubs the world over allied to a religion; we became a British, a Presbyterian FC. Nevertheless, the term 'We Are The People' comes from the Presbyterian/British population of Northern Ireland.

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

This may be present day RFC, but it is not reflective of our history, from our GreatGranddads, to Granddads to our Dads  - and I am not sure whether all our supporters are all better for it - certainly the UK is not.

Focus on the part in bold here which is exactly my point.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I could, but i dont really want to. Much like if someone on here said that they believed in the easter bunny, I would make fun of them also. If they went quietly about themselves and didnt really bring it up, I would have nothing to make fun of them for, but when he starts bringing shite up about the club and country being in a state cause we dont believe in said easter bunny, then he becomes fair game.

I was tempted to draw a picture of that big peado Mohammed giving Jar Jar Binks a handjob, but unfortunately its frowned upon apparently.

Fuck Buddha too.  

Let's be correct here - you've made fun of no one - you're the clown.

22 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Britain, Great Britain, United Kingdom was 100% established as a Presbyterian Nation - Rangers, being a British club supported the principles of Britain - hence the Queens 11, Remembrance day etc etc.

OM! That is just wrong.  The UK was founded around the Church of England, Presbyterianism is a completly separate entity.  So it s erroneous to claim that the UK is a 'Presbyterian Nation'.  Protestant and Presbyterian are not synonyms.

These threads are going to get worse when the season actually ends.   :D

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Erm no?

"Presbyterianism is a part of the Reformed tradition within Protestantism which traces its origins to the British Isles."

6 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

No it isn't - Scotland was once a nation of intelligence, where's all that gone

Trust me, different sky fairies, same thing.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck Buddha too.  

Don't believe In the Easter Bunny, you'll rot in chocolate hell

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You have a very short memory. Follow the trail:-

Focus on the part in bold here which is exactly my point.

And the very reason you're an idiot - I've wrote nothing that makes me out to be a Minister.

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

I have asked you to prove it - and i'll ask you again, prove that I am a Minister/Religious person - you will not find it.

Actually because I am not.

Fair enough then. Very strange for you to be stating that the country has went downhill since the religion began to die and stating that you are not one of 'the people'.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fair enough then. Very strange for you to be stating that the country has went downhill since the religion began to die and stating that you are not one of 'the people'.

Downhill? Die? I didn't say that.

And stating that I am not one of the people - "I am one of the people', I am the people's poet'.

19 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

aye he defo will. seen him looking at me as he walked up the stairs as I was staring at him wondering how I knew him.

thinking realistically he was probs thinking that fat cunt would be perfect for a part in one of my films

He will probably name this one as Not as Shallow as before Grave, just to show resect to your extra presence on film :D.