Which would you choose?

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You have to select one only.

You are a season book holder and get the choice of one ticket or the other. Which would you choose?

Either;

a) A full house at Hampden and putting Septic out the cup in the most emotional game for years

or

b) Playing Hivs in the cup final?

For me - the first one all day long.

I wasn't lucky in the balot for the game aginst Celtc, but I'd still choose A.  Being in the balot without those successful in the SF balot if just a small consolation though.

Final. Rangers is about sustained and unparalleled success. Aspiring to win every competition that we enter. 

I look forward to the day when people don't even compare us to the bheasts. When we are so far ahead of them, so much better and bigger in every way that people no longer mention them and us in the same breath. We will be Barcelona to their Espanyol. Bayern to their 1860 Munich. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

No contest, the Final

Captain Lee Wallace lifting the Scottish Cup - the hairs on the back of your neck, the lump in the throat, Europe, a GIRFUY to the every cunt that put their foot on our neck. 

Fuck that lot they will take their medicine next season. 

Got to say I am with you on this Keyser.As much as beating Celtic was an awesome day it only really got their fans riled and ranting.Winning the cup and getting into Europe will have all our haters frothing at the mouth,every scummy one of them!!

What i noticed most after the filth game was the amount of supporters who didn't take any of the games seriously anymore like we were a fucking small club like Hibs or Hearts just happy to win 1in 6 as long as we beat the filth.

35 minutes ago, Smile said:

What i noticed most after the filth game was the amount of supporters who didn't take any of the games seriously anymore like we were a fucking small club like Hibs or Hearts just happy to win 1in 6 as long as we beat the filth.

Where were these people smile? I never and haven't seen any  and think ur wrong and shouldn't even think about The Bears  like that. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Football is about winning trophies.

Are we that much of a diddy team now that we would rather watch a win against the tarriers than watch our team won a trophy? 

Great post. 

Some of our supporters need to lift their fucking chins. 

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Where were these people smile? I never and haven't seen any  and think ur wrong and shouldn't even think about The Bears  like that. 

Look about there were plenty saying the leagues won these games are meaningless, we beat the filth so everything's okay.

Small team mentality set in for some.

Has to be seeing us knock the shite out of the bheggars in the first half at hampden. Was gutted we let the smelly cunts back into it as it was as one sided a contest against they cunts for as long as I can remember. Actually on the lead up to this match since the draw was made I thought I would be emotional but it never happened. I was probably one of the first people out of Hampden and never even looked back as I walked along Cathcart Road with my chest out. If any bheggar had saw me marching along there with my chest out they woulda wished they had been born a Blue Nose at that very moment in time. But I am really glad it was me that was born a Blue Nose and not them :uk: