Zalelem back to Arsenal

Canabear

Came on against the scum in one of the most high profile games you can be involved in and didn't hide

Stepped up and took his spot kick too when I would have been shitting it

Not the greatest of players but well on the way to having a great career, I am sure he would have benefited from his time here although I wish we got a little more out of it

Wish him all the best of course

I don't know many people who expected him to slot that penalty away, the gaffer even looked uneasy. He bagged it while puffing on a cigar so for that he leaves with my thanks and appreciation. The rest of his spell was a disappointment for me, I hope he goes on to have a successful career though.

Not good enough for Rangers tbh so it's no great loss from our point of view. Still, I wish him all the best on his return to English football which might suit his style of play a little bit better.

Having said that he isn't ready by any stretch of the imagination for first team football at Arsenal IMO.

Good luck to him and wish him well in his career. People slagging the style of football up here and going on about hammer throwers have to remember that he was struggling with sone basics like passing and shooting and making good runs with the ball  and he actually interrupted our play and didn't influence it. GZ should've been running the show up here. I hope he goes on and makes a good career in the game but he wasn't good enough for us imo. 

I hope he gained enough experience with us to be able to progress his career in some way. He certainly didn't enhance us. Apparently his best full game was v's bottom of the table Alloa....says it all really. He looked scared in some games I watched... Uninterested in others. Can't help but think he's kept the likes of Thompson and Burt back a season.

He has talent...no doubting it. Don't know why it never worked for him up here...wish him well for the future. 

I think he was really misunderstood/under appreciated. He could thread the ball through the eye of a needle but I think a lot of our guys just weren't getting into space for a quick pass or weren't quick enough to pass to him. That being said I appreciate he was a bit lightweight and the fact is he never really set the heather alight. But when you're rated as one of the top 20 teens in the world there's a lot of expectation.

good luck to him.

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Good. Not what we needed.

Best of luck to him, though. He can leave with his head held high after his composed performance and spot-kick against Celtic.

a goal scored against the scum and we won he will do for me