dundee hibs oblivion countdown

1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Jim Spence to quit just a week after joining as the clubs consultant. Claims of there being a crisis at the club. No shit ya dick :lol:   

If this is true .There is clearly something wrong that this prick of the highest order keeps getting asked back from places he leaves .Up there with the worst of the haters .

On 5/12/2016 at 2:14 PM, WadeWilson said:

I have good memories of watching Dundee United on telly on their run to the UEFA Cup final in 86/87 season. Probably the last 'proper Scottish' (i.e. 'homegrown') team to do anything of note in Europe and the signifying of the end of an era for the Scottish game.

Also, I probably won't be taking much delight in any team's demise, to be honest, whether it be Parma or Portsmouth, Livingston or Leeds.

Then again, I am not a bitter, seething mess. That's just me though, so batter in.

Remember when Thompson charged Rangers fans again for the replay after the game at tannadice got postponed due to weather. Remember the rumours of bonus's for players if they beat Rangers and no other team. Fuck dundee united 

After the DU relegation and the Hivs hibs'ing it to stay in the Championship.......to the tune of the old Sinatra song.........

So now,

the end is here,

they've had to face the final whistles.

Relegated down and staying down

They'll stay in that league and may they rot their.

Their greed, their hate of us has truly been their grand undoing

But we, we did it right, we won it our way.

WATP......oh and I won't give up my day job.