dundee hibs oblivion countdown

So folks, the end is nigh. When do we think they will announce admin?

24th May for me.

I am sure we will all be united (see what I did there) in enjoying their spiral to obscurity.

Personally I am just thinking of poor Mrs Thompson. What with her son blowing all the families moolah on a hobby.

:craphead:

Admin -- please allow this to stay in bears den, on the basis that every good bear will want to share in delight the moment these sellick lite filth are no more.

Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about those tarrier loving bastards.

They jumped on board the anti-Rangers bandwagon, and now they're feeling the pain.

Fuck Thompson! Fuck Dundee Utd! Rangers Are Back!

They tried to kill us, but they failed.

Celtic better celebrate this 5th* (tainted) title, because it will be a good while before their next one.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

No one deserves it more the point deduction was a joke and should have been a lot more. Resigns from the spl board i'm guessing he was pushed,

He was having to seek reelection anyway due to demotion. Just attention seeking. 

I have good memories of watching Dundee United on telly on their run to the UEFA Cup final in 86/87 season. Probably the last 'proper Scottish' (i.e. 'homegrown') team to do anything of note in Europe and the signifying of the end of an era for the Scottish game.

Also, I probably won't be taking much delight in any team's demise, to be honest, whether it be Parma or Portsmouth, Livingston or Leeds.

Then again, I am not a bitter, seething mess. That's just me though, so batter in.

8 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

I have good memories of watching Dundee United on telly on their run to the UEFA Cup final in 86/87 season. Probably the last 'proper Scottish' (i.e. 'homegrown') team to do anything of note in Europe and the signifying of the end of an era for the Scottish game.

Also, I probably won't be taking much delight in any team's demise, to be honest, whether it be Parma or Portsmouth, Livingston or Leeds.

Then again, I am not a bitter, seething mess. That's just me though, so batter in.

You are quite right about Parma, Portsmouth or Leeds but fuck every other Scottish club , fuck the SFA , the  Scottish national side and everything about Scottish football.

Im not bitter just  lifelong Rangers supporter.

5 hours ago, Smile said:

No one deserves it more the point deduction was a joke and should have been a lot more. Resigns from the spl board i'm guessing he was pushed,

Replaced by a member from Hearts or Rangers . 2 of Scotland's institutions and biggest clubs maybe ??????

Maybe not .................

28 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Oh look at me, get off your high horse, prick.

On 5/12/2016 at 2:14 PM, WadeWilson said:

Bully for you. Me? I'll go on hoping scum wee clubs like Dundee Hibs and their "fans" go on suffering. If they die altogether i'll have a celebratory dram. 

40 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

You are way off the mark with this one mate .I also have fond memories of Ally the player but don't ask me how I feel about him now Times change and the era is different .I honestly hate this club and it's fans almost as much as I hate the beggars .And for me .That is now  never going to change in my lifetime 

I'm just glad they're relegated. Admin will be icing on the cake but they're fucked regardless. Hopefully they have to sell off their whole squad and get relegated again.

3 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Faggot.

4 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Look at you all high and mighty. Shame you sound like a fucking tadger.