Not A Cheep

Tom0411

Not a cheep from the wee burd Nicola apart from congratulating her other half as he is a hivee. Now if we had been on the pitch celebrating with the same "exuberance" do you think she would be so non-commital. The silence is deafening and a bit sinister.

Sledgehammers are used often to crack tiny little nuts when we are involved, today the sledgehammer is left in the shed and the kid gloves have been put on and the dustpan and brush is out, fuckin unbelievable ( or maybe not) seems to me like its everyone v Rangers as per even as the non guilty party.

If the boot was on the other foot parliament would be open today for an emergency summit  with the Rangers directors summoned to attend, papers would be front page back page, 10 page thug special pullot with hunderds of mugshots.

If this had been us the country would have been in meltdown , there would have been emergency sessions at holyrood, calls for us to be relegated to the junior leagues, stripped of every trophy ever won, etc, etc but all were hearing is sweep, sweep.

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

She is probably  wishing she never tweeted it as it will come back and bite her on the ass .

It lets people see she is not to be trusted .

I highly doubt she gives a fuck tbh otherwise it wouldn't have been posted to begin with. 

2 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

She is probably  wishing she never tweeted it as it will come back and bite her on the ass .

It lets people see she is not to be trusted .

No chance mate she sees Rangers and the support which is as we know far greater than many appreciate as the reason she and fat Eck didn't get to set up their own North Korea. I dispise her and her secessionist types as much as I dispise Celtic, Hivs and all the other Rangers haters. Born British and die British no Ranger should ever vote for the republican scum.

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If it had been us, the wee runt would be having emergency meetings with the polis, to find ways to punish us.

You are wrong, the troops would have been called in and there would have been an emergency meeting of the UN security council called.

It seems she was slaughtered on Twitter so I'm glad about that.

agree with you they are a horrible party and they have caused more trouble with the independence crap.

Any bad publicity against her and her party can only be good for people to wake up and stop voting for them.

She has always been anti us as we fly the union flag.