Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, North Antrim Bear said:

How? 

Posts like this.

**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

North Antrim Bear replied to graeme_4's topic in The Bears' Den

If the boy was honestly trying to take the young fan away (for whatever reason) it would be awful. It looks quite sinister in the video, anyway. I don't really believe a beast would turn up to a game and opportunistically grab a child, however.

4 hours ago

287 replies

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Posts like this.

**Assaults on our players - evidence thread**

North Antrim Bear replied to graeme_4's topic in The Bears' Den

If the boy was honestly trying to take the young fan away (for whatever reason) it would be awful. It looks quite sinister in the video, anyway. I don't really believe a beast would turn up to a game and opportunistically grab a child, however.

4 hours ago

287 replies

What have I said wrong there?

Just now, North Antrim Bear said:

What have I said wrong there?

You're also a republican catholic who has the red hand with the union flag behind it as an avatar.

Its been obvious for a while you're at it. I'm sure if gogzy looks through yer posts he will see it. Well when he's stopped off at a WiFi hotspot

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You're also a republican catholic who has the red hand with the union flag behind it as an avatar.

Its been obvious for a while you're at it. I'm sure if gogzy looks through yer posts he will see it. Well when he's stopped off at a WiFi hotspot

I'm a Catholic, but I'm a Unionist. (tu)

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol: hanging his phone out the window :lol: 

Hes a BIGOT and he knows it, its a sad state when these so called journalists get to spew their hatred on one section of society...knowing full well there is another side that he and his rangers hating comrades blatantly turn a blind eye too, uefa seem to have figured the other side of it by fining celtic on numerous occasions!

The media is now almost fully controlled by this lot, thats why they get away with their pish..total propganda with no repurcussions....its the sad state we live in controlled by rebel lovin nazis!

So anyway, incitement in what sense? Incitement to riot, because that seems to be acceptable, incitement to commit violence? Again, seems to be acceptable. Dug ourselves into a PR hole??? Let's keep this really simple - players ASSAULTED by opposition fans on the pitch, who gives a flying fuck about songs getting sung?