Scums allocation to be cut ?

Alec87

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

There is no better feeling than winning at the Piggery, better than winning at Ibrox IMO and I'm sure some will agree, so why would we risk thousands of bears missing out on that feeling just so we can cut their allocation and make it look like some kind of moral victory? 

Anyway, I'm sure this is bullshit, Police, SFA and the fucking SNP won't allow it. 

(tu) 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy for me to say, i gave up on going to away games to the Rangers hating cabal. I will go to the likes of Berwick again should they ever make it up to  our league, a few other clubs grounds as well, but those c@nts that actively worked to destroy us never.

Now that the governing bodies are being hounded by the government, to hammer clubs whose supporters step out of line, the easiest way to stop that from happening is by reducing away fans allocation imo, they don't visit us we don't visit them. Them being the Scum, Sheep, Hivs  Dundee Hivs,  Murderwell, St Boo, other clubs can be reviewed depending on how we are treated.

3 minutes ago, jimgers said:

It's easy for me to say, i gave up on going to away games to the Rangers hating cabal. I will go to the likes of Berwick again should they ever make it up to  our league, a few other clubs grounds as well, but those c@nts that actively worked to destroy us never.

Now that the governing bodies are being hounded by the government, to hammer clubs whose supporters step out of line, the easiest way to stop that from happening is by reducing away fans allocation imo, they don't visit us we don't visit them. Them being the Scum, Sheep, Hivs  Dundee Hivs,  Murderwell, St Boo, other clubs can be reviewed depending on how we are treated.

It's never going to happen.  So it's pointless even debating it.  Motherwell in just over a months time will prove that.

17 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I hope they do cut the allocation right down at both grounds.  Some of our fans might want to have a wee greet about it but fuck 'em.

Wit? So fans who travelled to the likes of Alloa, Elgin, Berwick etc. Miss out on the biggest away day, and if they moan, "fuck em". Aye, that's right.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It's never going to happen.  So it's pointless even debating it.  Motherwell in just over a months time will prove that.

You're probably correct Goat, but iv'e got to get what i think of those rat c@nts off my chest. but what is happening the like of the Sheep will cut our allocation imo. Others will follow because their support only turn up when it's us, so some form of equality will follow with us?

5 minutes ago, jimgers said:

You're probably correct Goat, but iv'e got to get what i think of those rat c@nts off my chest. but what is happening the like of the Sheep will cut our allocation imo. Others will follow because their support only turn up when it's us, so some form of equality will follow with us?

A think Aberdeen have already cut the tarriers' allocation, so ours will likely be the same.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

It's not sad at all, the atmosphere in these games is already dying due to all seater stadium, are you just wanting to kill it completely.  Plus the fact the scramble for tickets for the piggery would be unreal.  But I'm willing to bet most of the ones wanting their allocation cut, don't even go to games in the first place!

Ah go to away games and al be preying for a ticket for parkhead but I'd be willing to take a chance if they cut our allocation.

Time we started looking after our own fans at the most the fucks should get BF1-2 and BR1-2

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wit? So fans who travelled to the likes of Alloa, Elgin, Berwick etc. Miss out on the biggest away day, and if they moan, "fuck em". Aye, that's right.

Just ignore him, he's a knob.

7 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Ah go to away games and al be preying for a ticket for parkhead but I'd be willing to take a chance if they cut our allocation.

Time we started looking after our own fans at the most the fucks should get BF1-2 and BR1-2

Every person I've spoke to that go to away games, all say the same, they want the same allocation at the piggery.  You're the first to say otherwise.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A think Aberdeen have already cut the tarriers' allocation, so ours will likely be the same.

I'd actually offer the sheep and hearts more tickets at ibrox if they give us our normal allocation at tynecastle and pittodrie.  That opinion won't be popular on here mind you, but why not?  It will sort the Bears out away and make ibrox a better atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I'd actually offer the sheep and hearts more tickets at ibrox if they give us our normal allocation at tynecastle and pittodrie.  That opinion won't be popular on here mind you, but why not?  It will sort the Bears out away and make ibrox a better atmosphere.

It won't happen with Hearts a don't think, we gave them a bit of the Broomloan and they only gave us half a stand, I think.

I'd probably agree with you though mate.

i wouldn't let any of them in. i'd rather have ibrox packed full of our own and if they did the same for us at their dump then i couldn't care less. have no interest in ever setting foot in that place. 

that won't happen though so i'd give them a wee section up the back of one of the stands. if we need to let them in then they shouldn't be seen nor heard.

22 minutes ago, one55 said:

i wouldn't let any of them in. i'd rather have ibrox packed full of our own and if they did the same for us at their dump then i couldn't care less. have no interest in ever setting foot in that place. 

that won't happen though so i'd give them a wee section up the back of one of the stands. if we need to let them in then they shouldn't be seen nor heard.

Aye YOU have no interest.  But guess what YOUR opinion is YOURS not the opinion of the Rangers away support.

Do the Rangers fans that miss out on old firm tickets at Ibrox or that get moved to allocate IRAceltic fans get priority for Rangers tickets at the piggery?

Or is the Rangers away support at the piggery mostly made up of fans who also got tickets for Ibrox old firm games?

6 minutes ago, 7troop said:

Do the Rangers fans that miss out on old firm tickets at Ibrox or that get moved to allocate IRAceltic fans get priority for Rangers tickets at the piggery?

Or is the Rangers away support at the piggery mostly made up of fans who also got tickets for Ibrox old firm games?

No all to do with CCCS and different categories 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Aye YOU have no interest.  But guess what YOUR opinion is YOURS not the opinion of the Rangers away support.

Goat, I've been going to the piggery since 1960 and away games throughout scotland as well as barcelona and all over europe.

The scum are fucking us up the arse by giving us a lower percentage at the piggery than we give them at ibrox, and some of us don't like bending over for the cunts.

Were you ever in the piggery when we had double what we have now - we were a fucking army in their stadium, and throwing bricks at the cunts between double deckers, ruling them doon the road hame.

They got us out of the away end because we ruled them from it. We are rarely seen on the telly at the piggery now whereas the cameras are all over the cunts erupting in the Broomloan when they score.

They are clearly fucking us up the arse with less pecentage and location. And of all posters on here, i'd have thought you'd be the first one to stand up and boot them in the balls for it.

It's all about getting more tickets for us at the piggery but to get that - you've got to fight for it.

Equal percentage.

1 hour ago, 7troop said:

Exactly.  Not everyone is as lucky as GOAT and can get a ticket for both grounds with no hassle.  It isn't as easy as that for everyone else.

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can tick CCCS.

It would still be luck of the draw though. I suppose it's just a matter of opinion. I'd personally rather see more bears at Ibrox, backing the team and dominating the atmosphere and making it feel more of a home game, rather than the semi-final/final atmosphere we usually get at Ibrox OF games.

59 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Exactly.  Not everyone is as lucky as GOAT and can get a ticket for both grounds with no hassle.  It isn't as easy as that for everyone else.

Anyone that is a member of an RSC or ticks away games on the CCCS is guaranteed at least one ticket for the piggery, I'd actually say guaranteed both of them, unless you're  a member of a shite RSC.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anyone that is a member of an RSC or ticks away games on the CCCS is guaranteed at least one ticket for the piggery, I'd actually say guaranteed both of them, unless you're  a member of a shite RSC.

There is some kind of myth that it is difficult to get tickets for their ground, it's relatively easy if you do the right things at the start of the season.

Edit - will be made harder if there is cut allocations

Just now, WGOH said:

There is some kind of myth that it is difficult to get tickets for their ground, it's relatively easy if you do the right things at the start of the season.

It's a doddle.  It will be difficult though if they reduce the allocation to 1,000 like some are wanting on here though.