Riots in Marseille

Gaz52

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why England as well?

Its fucking stupid , the russians break thru security and attack random england fans and uefa's answer is too threaten too kick them both out , uefa also praised the french police/authorities on the job they are doing when they clearly cant segregate crowds inside the stadium , cant stop flares etc getting in , cant control a cpl of hundred hooligans outside 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Its fucking stupid , the russians break thru security and attack random england fans and uefa's answer is too threaten too kick them both out , uefa also praised the french police/authorities on the job they are doing when they clearly cant segregate crowds inside the stadium , cant stop flares etc getting in , cant control a cpl of hundred hooligans outside 

Apparently the flare was set off from a flare gun. :blink: Bit of a worry.

13 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

Russia ain't going nowhere, this the country that shot a fucking plane out the sky with no consequences, more chance of Putin sending his troops into France to fuck even more shit up:tank:

Like when Turkey shot down one of their fighter jets and they did fuck all? Or when ISIS bombed one of their passenger jets and they did fuck all? Or when a load of their athletes were given life-bans and they did fuck all?

Honestly, this thing some on here have of hero-worshipping Putin and Russia is worstcuntery of the highest order.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If some poor bastard does not die because of Russian thugs at this tournament it will be a miracle

It is also a certainty that some poor bastard will die at the next WC. 

I think it's inevitable that this will happen..What will be the response of the Russian police be at the World Cup as well..??...Will they stand back watch and wait to then go in and finish of what the Hooligans have left behind..??..It could be the least attended World Cup by the Qualifying nations EVER..They will have to fill the stadiums with Russian's probably...

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I think it's inevitable that this will happen..What will be the response of the Russian police be at the World Cup as well..??...Will they stand back watch and wait to then go in and finish of what the Hooligans have left behind..??..It could be the least attended World Cup by the Qualifying nations EVER..They will have to fill the stadiums with Russian's probably...

I still think dodgy deals were done with FIFA for that. No way can the Russians guarantee fan safety.

58 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I'll be honest, I don't think that happened :lol:

I have videos of us doing the bouncy outside Boots right up until there were about 10 people left.

There's probably more than 1 Boots in Manchester right enough

A few Zenit fans did take an absolute skelping down Manchester. But the majority were wanting to swap scarves and take photos together etc. 

I always mind the one on the roof with his flag and he was getting pelted with cans, bottles etc

Fuck them