Season ticket moves

Has anybody been contacted about getting a move yet? I called up the ticket office last week and they had "misplaced" the letter I sent them requesting a move so if any of you also sent in a letter I would be calling up and double checking they haven't lost that as well ?

My mate was after a transfer, they told him it's people who requested to move last year who are being moved just now and new requests are on a waiting list. Also told him there was no seats in sj or cr stands to move to. This was yesterday he spoke to them 

1 hour ago, billsim1984 said:

My mate was after a transfer, they told him it's people who requested to move last year who are being moved just now and new requests are on a waiting list. Also told him there was no seats in sj or cr stands to move to. This was yesterday he spoke to them 

They're fucking brutal. Every different person you speak to at the ticket office tells you a different story 

31 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:
12 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

They're fucking brutal. Every different person you speak to at the ticket office tells you a different story 

Aye my mate said he got the impression the guy couldn't b fucked so told him those two stands weren't available to get him off the phone quick.

18 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Aye my mate said he got the impression that the guy couldn't b fucked so told him those two stands weren't available to get him off the phone 

12 hours ago, billsim1984 said:

Aye my mate said he got the impression that the guy couldn't b fucked so told him those two stands weren't available to get him off the phone 

Sounds about right mate. The amount of fuck ups they've caused is unreal 

The woman in the ticket office told me it would be very doubtful I would get a move due to the sheer volume of demand for season tickets and obv with us being in the same division as them now also making it more difficult. Guy next to me is honking aswell I'm choking to get moved I hope he hasn't renewed 

Was in contact with the ticket office early May about moving seat and they said my request was noted in their file and i would be contacted after all the renewals early June to look at options. Still no contact........

13 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Wee update,, just recieved an email from Rangers offering me a transfer to the sandy jardine rear. It's nearly a 200 quid jump in price from cr5 but I think il just do it 

image.png

That's a fair amount o money to escape the b.o mate. :mutley:

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

That's a fair amount o money to escape the b.o mate. :mutley:

:lol: I know mate it's worth it tho it was getting beyond a joke as the season was going on he seemed to be getting worse. The boy behind me brung an air freshener at one game and stuck it to the back of the smelly cunts seat :D

8 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

:lol: I know mate it's worth it tho it was getting beyond a joke as the season was going on he seemed to be getting worse. The boy behind me brung an air freshener at one game and stuck it to the back of the smelly cunts seat :D

? glad there's nobody like that up where I sit. He has to b a bheast in disguise, it's them who get letters about hygiene remember lol

Ticket office are a shower of dicks. I've foned up a good 3 or 4 times this week asking about the seat move and I've been palmed off every time hit way a load of shite answers. Called in 10'minutes ago and the girl on the fone swapped my seat there and then, no hassle whatsoever so it just shows you the majority of them are lazy bastards who ain't interested in helping you ?

16 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Ticket office are a shower of dicks. I've foned up a good 3 or 4 times this week asking about the seat move and I've been palmed off every time hit way a load of shite answers. Called in 10'minutes ago and the girl on the fone swapped my seat there and then, no hassle whatsoever so it just shows you the majority of them are lazy bastards who ain't interested in helping you ?

Where did you get swapped to mate? 

3 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Was just curious to see if the guys story about cr and sj being unavailable were true. Glad u got sorted mate 

I know sumbdy else who got a move to SR rear so I would imagine they told lies on that one as well ?