Cosmetic changes at Ibrox

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Would love it if the stadium ended up looking something like the following

Ibrox_Facelift_Edited_v1_0.png

That's getting there. Better than the last mock-up, but still not quite there. Can't put my finger on it. The blue is a bit heavy in places maybe. Needs a bit of white to lighten it? Or some images on the blue top of the Copland?

Still need something done about that horrible brown corrugated stuff as well.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's getting there. Better than the last mock-up, but still not quite there. Can't put my finger on it. The blue is a bit heavy in places maybe. Needs a bit of white to lighten it? Or some images on the blue top of the Copland?

Still need something done about that horrible brown corrugated stuff as well.

You're sounding worse than the cunts in the new kit threads.

fs that looks horrible. the blue is too overwhelming and clashes with the red bricks. the white of the SJ stand is nice though but the red bricks should be changed to black. take the blue away and changing it to white on the lower parts of the copland/broomloan stands. 

i'm glad you's aren't all in charge of ibrox. the stadium looks fine as it is. just needs freshened up.

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, now then forever said:

I'm not 100% sure about it yet.  Think it's great they're investing in the stadium and surrounding areas again.  But just now I think it stands out a bit too much and doesn't really look in keeping with the rest of the stadium.  Though it's probably the type of thing that will grow on me.

The corner was one of the parts of the stadium that was ok, would rather see the dirty discoloured sides to Copeland/Broomloan done and big vinyll prints draped down the gaps at Bill Struth as hate seeing outside the stadium at  those gaps

21 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Ibrox_Facelift_Edited_v1_1.png

And for @AlBear85

Ibrox_Facelift_Edited_v1_1_King_William.

For me personally the red white and blue all the way around is a bit much. Love the red brick we have but the yellow perspex shit on the sides of the copland and broomloan need done away with.

but the white offices on the sandy jardine stand are a brilliant idea. Might only be a mock up but what a difference would look so much better