Rangers TV within UK

SteveJ

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

You can give money to Rangers and watch it within the UK with proxy add on such Hola Unblocker. 

Would rather as many bears knew about that than use illegal links that steal from RTV for their own profits

Or just wait until midnight.

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

You can give money to Rangers and watch it within the UK with proxy add on such Hola Unblocker. 

Would rather as many bears knew about that than use illegal links that steal from RTV for their own profits

I appreciate that mate. We all want as much dosh heading to Rangers as possible, but there are many Bears that are unable to for one reason or another and put up with crap streams on the web.

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

This.

if you're going to watch RTV in the UK, use a decent VPN and watch through the official site and give the Club the money.

there are loads of options (Hola, Tunnel Bear etc.) for VPNs, and it's simple enough to use. 

It's £5.99 a game to watch through RTV, and the Club gets the money, not some guy streaming it online.

Support the Club.

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

couldn't you just say I can get you a link to rtv on match days for £4.50 pm saves reading the shite in-between links not working btw

Link sorted with tinyurl

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Or just wait until midnight.

People want to see games live - I get that. I just think the promotion of something that is actively taking money off the club with no benefits to Rangers isn't right when there is an alternative that helps the club directly. 

I've had this argument online before right enough :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

This.

if you're going to watch RTV in the UK, use a decent VPN and watch through the official site and give the Club the money.

there are loads of options (Hola, Tunnel Bear etc.) for VPNs, and it's simple enough to use. 

It's £5.99 a game to watch through RTV, and the Club gets the money, not some guy streaming it online.

Support the Club.

Will look at Tunnel Bear. Is the free option good enough for this function?

12 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I appreciate that mate. We all want as much dosh heading to Rangers as possible, but there are many Bears that are unable to for one reason or another and put up with crap streams on the web.

its a free link does ma nut in that cunts wanting everything on a plate. If ye want a decent picture get a ticket for the game or use a vpn and use the rtv link. Complaining that a free streaming site has shite links is like a homeless cunt complaining his MacDonald's was cold.

10 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

Will look at Tunnel Bear. Is the free option good enough for this function?

I've used the free option for the past year or so. Only time I have went over is when using it to watch US Netflix. Just switch it on/off for games. 

26 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

People want to see games live - I get that. I just think the promotion of something that is actively taking money off the club with no benefits to Rangers isn't right when there is an alternative that helps the club directly. 

I've had this argument online before right enough :lol: 

Ironic seeing that the recent share purchase by Cub 1872 meant that no money went to the club.

28 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Ironic seeing that the recent share purchase by Cub 1872 meant that no money went to the club.

You need to look up the definition of the word irony :lol:  

The benefit to that is giving the fans a stronger voice and getting more shares in Rangers fans hands who want the best for the club. If there was an issue or potential issue I would encourage the money to be spent there and I also voted for the loan to be converted to shares at a future date. Did you voice your support for that?

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

i wouldn't be using hola. unless you don't mind being spied on or having your IP address shared with others. not everyone uses these VPN services for watching football matches you know. some people get up to illegal things and you don't want to have your IP linked to that.

you'd be better off with a paid VPN service. any free ones mean that they are getting their money from selling your details and browsing information. might seem like everything is working fine but just keep that in mind.

It's a decent option for folk who are unwilling to go down the VPN route but I paid for a years subscription of Hotspot Shield and I pay the £5.99 per game to the club and can pay with a UK bank card with no problems.

They do need to upgrade the stream quality wise though although it rarely buffers for me.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

It's a decent option for folk who are unwilling to go down the VPN route but I paid for a years subscription of Hotspot Shield and I pay the £5.99 per game to the club and can pay with a UK bank card with no problems.

They do need to upgrade the stream quality wise though although it rarely buffers for me.

stream quality should be 720p/1080p. it's 2016 for goodness sake there's no excuse for sub-HD resolutions. 

1 minute ago, one55 said:

stream quality should be 720p/1080p. it's 2016 for goodness sake there's no excuse for sub-HD resolutions. 

I normally pay for it and take my laptop to my Dad's and he has a fairly big TV on his wall and it can be blurry.

Looks decent on the laptop but when you see it on a larger scale it isn't exactly HD quality but hopefully that's something they are looking into.