Important Ticket Information (For CCCS & Supporters Club Members) For League Cup Games & Burnley Friendly

TICKETS for Rangers’ home league cup ties and friendly match with Burnley go on sale on Monday July 4.

Below you’ll find important information for general sale, Season Ticket holders, Continuous Credit Card Scheme users and Supporters clubs for all the club’s July fixtures.

Due to an essential upgrade, our Ticketing system will be offline and unavailable on Tuesday 5 July. We apologise in advance for the inconvenience this is likely to cause.
All regular sales outlets; Hotline, Ticket Centre and Online will resume on Wednesday 6 July.

READ MORE: http://rangers.co.uk/news/tickets/important-ticket-information/?

If you're on the CCS, there'll be around £63 taken from your account within the next month. Or a member of a supporters club, I imagine you'll be required to pay them directly.

4 hours ago, BF2 said:

Have any new ST buyers had theirs delivered to them yet? I'm still waiting on mine. I understand the ticket office is very busy just now but I hope I've got mine before Monday.

I was in the ticket office today.  There was a table that was covered with smart cards on sheets of paper looked like they were getting ready to send out.

6 minutes ago, DuntocherLoyal said:

Nah just the one today for Annan etc. Have you?

Nope, says on the website Payment will be taken from Monday 11 July and tickets will be posted on Wednesday 13 July, hopefully get a ticket for this as I never got one for mwell. 

Phoned up today and they said there was a back-log of new tickets because their printer was broke (and it wasn't being repaired until Monday).

On another note: I was signing up to the CCCS today and was told over the phone that because this was a new season ticket, I won't be allowed the chance to get away tickets until the following season. Is this true or were they just trying to getting me off the phone quicker?

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Phoned up today and they said there was a back-log of new tickets because their printer was broke (and it wasn't being repaired until Monday).

On another note: I was signing up to the CCCS today and was told over the phone that because this was a new season ticket, I won't be allowed the chance to get away tickets until the following season. Is this true or were they just trying to getting me off the phone quicker?

Yes I think it's true mate 

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Am sure it's always been like that

20 hours ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

What happens if your ST is in club deck, it says it will be closed

20 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Allocated best available seats in other stands.

They're supposed to allocate best available seats, but that's not always the case. Guy next to me was given the front row of the enclosure right in the corner when they had plenty of better seats available. 

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:27 PM, CooperSF said:

I haven't been home yet today so I'm not sure if it's been delivered yet, but assuming it's not will I still be able to activate it for the league cup games?  I'm assuming all I'll need is the reference number which I have in an e-mail.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I haven't been home yet today so I'm not sure if it's been delivered yet, but assuming it's not will I still be able to activate it for the league cup games?  I'm assuming all I'll need is the reference number which I have in an e-mail.

Betfred Cup - Group F

Rangers FC v Annan Athletic FC  ~Tuesday 19 July 2016 Kick Off 7.45pm

Rangers FC v Stranraer FC ~ Monday 25 July 2016 Kick Off 7.45pm

Pre-Season Friendly

Rangers FC v Burnley FC ~ Saturday 30 July Kick Off 3pm

Dear Season Ticket holder,

Tickets for the above fixtures are on sale from Monday 4 July, details as follows:

NOT signed up to Continuous Credit Card Schemes?

Purchase your own seat for Annan Athletic - Monday 4 July to Thursday 7 July 
Initial limited availability sale 4-7 July, full general sale from Friday 8 July

Prices: adults £10, concessions and juniors £5.

Purchase your own seat for Stranraer and Burnley ~ Monday 4 July to Monday 11 July
Initial limited availability sale 4-11 July, full general sale from Tuesday 12 July

Prices for Stranraer: adults £10, concessions and juniors £5.
Prices for Burnley:   adults £15,  concessions £10, juniors £5.

Signed up to Continuous Credit Card Schemes

If you have signed up for ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ and ‘ Friendlies’, your registered payment card will be charged from Monday 4 July for Annan, Friday 8 July for Stranraer and Monday 11 July for Burnley. 

Prices for Annan & Stranraer: adults £10, concessions and juniors £5.

Prices for the Burnley fixture:  adults £15, concessions £10 and juniors £5

For operational reasons, the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck for these games. All Season Ticket holders located in this stand and signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ and ‘Friendlies’ will be automatically transferred and issued a paper ticket for  the best available seats. 

Smartcards for Bar 72 and section MLF Season Ticket holders will be automatically activated for these games.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

- online click here*

- Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras)
- Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply. 

Due to an essential upgrade, our Ticketing system will be offline and unavailable on Tuesday 5 July. We apologise in advance for the inconvenience this is likely to cause. 
All regular sales outlets; Hotline, Ticket Centre and Online will resume on Wednesday 6 July.  

Best regards,

Ticket Operations Manager
Rangers Ticket Centre

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I knew the dates of the sale, I just wasn't sure if I'm able to activate my card even though it's not been delivered to me yet.

You should - I'm on the CCCS scheme so I presume that my card will automatically updated with the games.

On 2 July 2016 at 0:27 PM, CooperSF said:

It's true mate 

My old boy deals with all the tickets and stuff but hes on holiday with no phone access, if I phone the ticket office with my Rangers number can they confirm which tickets ive been allocated?

40 minutes ago, Willis said:

My old boy deals with all the tickets and stuff but hes on holiday with no phone access, if I phone the ticket office with my Rangers number can they confirm which tickets ive been allocated?

Not today mate. They're doing an upgrade on the system.

On 01/07/2016 at 10:08 PM, Callum_rfc said:

Anyone had an email about the East Stirlingshire match?

Asked via email about the East Stirling match and they said that we haven't found out what the official allocation for us is yet, and once we do find that out, all the CCCS members with that particular boxed ticked will be put in the ballot

No mention of Motherwell tickets automatically mean you aren't getting an East Stirling ticket

(tu)