All The Tims Are Greetin And I Know Why

Unless Barton or Niko can provide their best stuff for us, i honestly believe Barrie is our best player now. The boy is incredible. And after all the shite he was put through and the idiotic accusations about his attitude from the old regime, i'm absolutely over the moon for the kid. 

From his first touch at Ibrox we always knew Barry was something special. He has filled in a lot of the missing elements in his game and just thinking of that goal in the cup gives me a warm glow, so keep it up wee man.

10 minutes ago, googglebot said:

He was only given a 2 year contract - needs a few more years added to it.

He wanted a short contract and is in the driving seat here. If he has a good season in the top league he'll sadly be off to pastures new.Hope we get a few bob for him for he'll be missed ,he's the first name I look for on match day such is his talent and I think him and Kranjcar will combine well.

Just now, ianferguson said:

He wanted a short contract and is in the driving seat here. If he has a good season in the top league he'll sadly be off to pastures new.Hope we get a few bob for him for he'll be missed ,he's the first name I look for on match day such is his talent and I think him and Kranjcar will combine well.

Ye, hes got some future if he keeps going. He has the potential to be world class and will be sorely missed when he goes. anyway, we have two years to enjoy him, hopefully more.

Think he was probably given more respect by the French team in his cameo appearance for Scotland, as soon as he had the ball they had 3 players surrounding him though after about half of last season I noticed that the opposition would double up on him at least and even then he managed to get the better of them.

Excellent talent definitely one of the best that's ever came out of our Academy.

4 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

He has been good at tracking back and tackling since he first came on the scene, it's not something new in his game, his pace and energy levels for those wee legs are outstanding, don't think I have seen him miss a tackle when he had to track back

Well perhaps I haven't noticed his defensive qualities as closely as you, imo he is a better all rounder than he was before. He has also found M W formation and approach far more effectively than anyone else. For me that is the difference, M W attacking interchangeable style is perfect for him. Ally did sign him on a 5 year contract but his defensive minded approach was never going to allow for him to express himself. Probably best he went out on loan to get him game time and experience. Doesn't hide the fact that Barrie has emerged as one of the most exciting young players in years.