6-8 changes for Tuesday

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

I stand corrected. Live stream  for you mate, I think heard that the tickets won't be as much as what they usually are, not sure tho

I got ticket for it as season ticket holder but I can not make it on Tuesday working during day and I live six hours away from Glasgow and I am no done my work till 5 lol .I am filling for someone that sick so it no as easy to take day of during the week.

11 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

I got ticket for it as season ticket holder but I can not make it on Tuesday working during day and I live six hours away from Glasgow and I am no done my work till 5 lol .I am filling for someone that sick so it no as easy to take day of during the week.

Ah that's unlucky mate :disappointment: 

21 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

Gilks

Hodson Hill Wilson Halliday

Windass Barton Krancjar 

O'Halloran Waghorn McKay 

Maybe try halliday at left back as I can't see him feature as much in midfield this season. Possible back up to Wallace? 

A feel the exact same Halliday won't get near that team this season unless it's back up Wallace at left back 

Usually I'm the first to be against these sorts of wholesale changes but I think it's required as it's an early start back, we need to get everyone's fitness up, we have a few decent options we need to look at playing and the fact it's only Annan at Ibrox with respect to them 

this is the right time to be doing it rather than a cup semi or an important league period hopefully challenging