Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

Here i thought i was reasonable, then you're calling me a bheast, feels like a contradiction. 

Tell you what, ill post a pic of me on the 6th of August firmly in my seat with my sister and wee boy then you can re-read this thread and point out exactly what i've said to suggest anything else. Agreed it's a little impartial but thats because i go to the football to support my team with my family. So if a bear is a die hard, right wing 20 something hooligan who's more interested in politics than football maybe i'm just a Rangers supporter.

Anyone actually watching the game? Niko started showboating.

7 minutes ago, Stocksy said:

Here i thought i was reasonable, then you're calling me a bheast, feels like a contradiction. 

Tell you what, ill post a pic of me on the 6th of August firmly in my seat with my sister and wee boy then you can re-read this thread and point out exactly what i've said to suggest anything else. Agreed it's a little impartial but thats because i go to the football to support my team with my family. So if a bear is a die hard, right wing 20 something hooligan who's more interested in politics than football maybe i'm just a Rangers supporter.

Anyone actually watching the game? Niko started showboating.

What game?

Lot of folk missing the point of this thread and just want to put the boot into Rangers fans. 

This should've been left to the courts to dish out banning orders or not but instead we have the board going off half cocked again and dropping its loyal fans in it again. 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

ST taken away for ALLEGED misconduct, that is just wrong.  Do not see how anyone can defend that.   If the fan is found Not Guilty will they be compensated by the club, letter of apology.  Guilty until proven innocent, even the SNP could not make that up.

This?

Rotten decision by the club,disgusted by it tbh.

Could it be that with the board taking action,they can go into the investigation saying they have done their bit (not that it helps the boys who were banned)

Now over to police Scotland and the corrupt sfa to punish the pricks who allowed it to escalate due to negligence.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

We are an all inclusive club, on serious matters such as these different opinions should be tolerated and argued against coherently. Not just slated, either way. Let's keep it clear that there are greater enemies out there than other  Gers fans.

We are ultimately all wanting the best for the club and our fellow fans. 

I agree. Different opinions should always be accepted.

But, when its the same names, EVERY time, regardless of the subject, whose opinions are, without fail, the complete opposite of nearly every other poster, then it reeks of nothing more than trolling.

Why do people roll out this "different opinion" line when they get caught out talking utter pish and can't handle the heat they get for it.

A difference of opinion would be something like "I think the fans were wrong to spill onto the pitch and fight back" .. fair enough. You can agree or disagree with that but they say some of the other crap about bans were right (despite in at least one of the cases out these 2 letters there's a not guilty plea and no trial as of yet), fans acting like thugs, right wing hooligans, club had no choice (despite contradicting their earlier statement) - that's utter taig-talk and a cop out saying difference of opinion when pulled up on it.

Difference of opinion is totally embraced - talking like a tarrier and siding with enemies over our own who's been treated like shite is totally out of order.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why do people roll out this "different opinion" line when they get caught out talking utter pish and can't handle the heat they get for it.

A difference of opinion would be something like "I think the fans were wrong to spill onto the pitch and fight back" .. fair enough. You can agree or disagree with that but they say some of the other crap about bans were right (despite in at least one of the cases out these 2 letters there's a not guilty plea and no trial as of yet), fans acting like thugs, right wing hooligans, club had no choice (despite contradicting their earlier statement) - that's utter taig-talk and a cop out saying difference of opinion when pulled up on it.

Difference of opinion is totally embraced - talking like a tarrier and siding with enemies over our own who's been treated like shite is totally out of order.

Spot on mate, The usual suspects backing the board for their actions on this matter are, as usual, trolling the vast majority of Rangers fans.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I will never be an enemy of Rangers FC, amazing fans can be called beasts for agreeing with the club they support. Even tho i don't agree it's the only option open to the board. You can't invade the pitch under any circumstance, full fucking stop. 

Can anyone put their right hand up to god and state they received a ban and they didn't actually enter the pitch? If so maybe i can change my opinion.

1 minute ago, Stocksy said:

I will never be an enemy of Rangers FC, amazing fans can be called beasts for agreeing with the club they support. Even tho i don't agree it's the only option open to the board. You can't invade the pitch under any circumstance, full fucking stop. 

Can anyone put their right hand up to god and state they received a ban and they didn't actually enter the pitch? If so maybe i can change my opinion.

If you agree with the club and you think good Rangers fans that follow the club everywhere getting banned (before trial and a guilty verdict for some) is acceptable then I'm sorry you are no better than a tarrier. You may be a Rangers supporter but you don't act like it.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If you agree with the club and you think good Rangers fans that follow the club everywhere getting banned (before trial and a guilty verdict for some) is acceptable then I'm sorry you are no better than a tarrier. You may be a Rangers supporter but you don't act like it.

So show me a fan banned who didn't invade the pitch? I want to see an innocent victim.

15 minutes ago, Stocksy said:

Shite. We know for a fact the majority of the hivs fans on the park that day will go unpunished

The history and tradition of the club is tarnished whenever our fans are seen battling on the pitch at a major cup final. A hard line stance is the only option, the feel good factor and positive season was tarnished because a few fans took the law into their own hands. It wasn't self defense on our part, it was taking the bait. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you think banning someone for alleged misconduct shows class. :lol: 

If Hibs permanently banned every fan who ran onto the pitch that day (fantasy land), we would be applauding their board for taking a hard line stance.

1 minute ago, Stocksy said:

If Hibs permanently banned every fan who ran onto the pitch that day (fantasy land), we would be applauding their board for taking a hard line stance.

I'll say it again you think the Rangers board banning fans for alleged misconduct shows class. 

3 minutes ago, Stocksy said:

I wouldn't expect them to ban anyone before a trial they pleaded not guilty in or go back on the best statement they've ever made to hang their own fans out to dry.

You really don't get it, do you?

Quite clearly there's too many teenage hormones flying around to have any sort of constructive debate. Afraid i'm not interested in turning this into some sort of personal fued. Go punch the missus for burning the dinner, even better go hit the bottle cause she left you already.... is what i would say if i even gave a flying fuck what you think :)

5 minutes ago, Stocksy said:

Because their club has no class or respect.

Not the point. 

Who exactly have our board shown respect towards? The sfa? Well done. Theyll continue to punish us anyway.