Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The point of Self Defence is that if it is accepted you acted in Self Defence you are acquitted. This also applies to the defence of another.

Would be pushing it to have decapitation accepted though.

He was shouting at me so I kicked him in the head 3 times in self defence......

3 hours ago, minstral said:

Thought that this would happen as with King in charge. He served under Murray who had a go at our fans all the time, plus set up the grass line to get fellow bears banned. They care nothing about our fans, and only want your money, they are all cowards who do not deserve a support that back our club, they make me sick.

Sums it up for me?

Gutless, spineless shitebag bastards.

Utter shite from the board. Wonder how many banning orders would have been handed out if the Hibs fans were 10ft or so away from attacking board members and Rangers fans sent them on their way. 

Brutal.

BP9 in hypocrisy shocker!

Can Hibs afford the price of the postage for their 10k+ banning letters, never mind losing more supporters than they already had?

And this is not the fault of our club, it is the disgrace of the politically-minded who are running our club.

Interesting timing, Mr Robertson. You play the tune and you get a seat with the supposed big boys.

It's only right that the current board state what our fans are allowed to do when police and stewards don't turn up and our players and fans are being attacked.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who got kicked in the head 3 times? did you just make that up? because that's helpful if you did.

You are a rocket . I was merely pointing out how stupid her statement was. 

Back to this topic.

The guys that formed a barrier and stopped those rodents getting to stands should have nothing to fear . Great job done.

Those that retaliated  will be punished if you thought  they wouldn't you are crazy . If they did it in the street you'd be in the cells for the weekend. .

The club have to act if you are on camera punching someone in the face. They would be hammered if they didn't by our enemies.

Won't hold my breath for the Junkies doing the right thing and banning those responsible for their actions .

They'd have an empty stadium for matches...

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

For me it depends on who the bans are handed out to. Those in the main group who shepherded the hivs fans back to their end should not be touched. But I did witness a couple of our fans do stuff that was out of order. For example a guy on front of me ran on attacked a hivs fan from behind,  booted him twice in the head and then ran back to our end.

There is no way the club can let stuff like that go. As I say incidents like that were a tiny minority from our fans and the main body of our fans on the pitch should not touched.

Good.

Just now, Orangeclement said:

You are a rocket . I wad merely pointing out house stupid her statement was.

Back to this topic.

The guys that formed a barrier and stopped those rodents getting to stands should have nothing to fear . Great job done.

Those that retaliated  will be punished if you thought  they wouldn't you are crazy . If they did it in the street you'd be in the cells for the weekend. .

The club have to act if you are on camera punching someone in the face. They would be hammered if they didn't by our enemies.

Won't hold my breath for the Junkies doing the right thing and banning those responsible for their actions .

You are going about here saying Rangers fans were kicking people in the heads 3 times - just to be dramatic and I'm the rocket.

Makes sense.

Should you even be on here? you seem taigy.

Just now, K.A.I said:

You are going about here saying Rangers fans were kicking people in the heads 3 times - just to be dramatic and I'm the rocket.

Makes sense.

Should you even be on here? you seem taigy.

Where did I mention  Rangers fans .....

Take a deep breath and stop thinking the World is out to get you 

Taigy? go fuck yourself ya fucking dick.

2 hours ago, Camshy said:

Would imagine i will be in the minority especially on here but our fans who ran onto  the pitch were not defending the club or the Rangers support......there was an element of our support who were looking for trouble.

The Hibs fans were of course out of order coming over and goading our support but for us to then jump on the pitch yet again shows the bad element that exists within our support.......anyone who was on that pitch and threw a punch or kick or whatever should be banned.

If we were looking for trouble we would have went onto the pitch first ya fanny.

That's some of our support getting punished twice, most likely fines and football bans from the court and banned from ibrox by the club and losing season ticket money? The club are doing the courts jobs for them, imagine a supporter going up in court they will just say I see u have been banned from ibrox u must be guilty and that's that person lost a lot, rediculous by the club imo. The club should've acted after the court there is no reason for them to be breenjin in b4 the courts. 

16 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

He was shouting at me so I kicked him in the head 3 times in self defence......

it worked for Steven Gerrard....

It took a jury less than 90 minutes today to clear Liverpool captain Steven Gerrardof affray even though he admitted punching a man three times in a bar. Gerrard maintained that he had acted in self-defence during the brawl at the Lounge Inn in Southport last December, which was triggered by a row over control of music.

Gerrard, 29, had wanted to pick the music in the bar, but Marcus McGee, who was in charge of the CD player, refused his request. The trial was told that although McGee, 34, did not throw any punches, the player believed he was about to be hit.

I can understand the club banning anyone who has plead guilty - but to ban people before they've stood trial is fucking ludicrous...and to think we have 'fans' on here siding with the club ffs!!!

I would expect a statement from that 'Supporters Voice Limited' before COB today as they were quick enough to condemn the scenes that followed the SCF...I expect no less in defending the innocent today....that is of course, if they have the balls to risk upsetting their masters from within.

Over to you C1872...

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

it worked for Steven Gerrard....

It took a jury less than 90 minutes today to clear Liverpool captain Steven Gerrardof affray even though he admitted punching a man three times in a bar. Gerrard maintained that he had acted in self-defence during the brawl at the Lounge Inn in Southport last December, which was triggered by a row over control of music.

Gerrard, 29, had wanted to pick the music in the bar, but Marcus McGee, who was in charge of the CD player, refused his request. The trial was told that although McGee, 34, did not throw any punches, the player believed he was about to be hit.

Aye but he's got money :wink:

3 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

If we were looking for trouble we would have went onto the pitch first ya fanny.

Well said that man. This is where the blame should be nipped right in the bud, it was clear goading their support should never have been on the park goading and assaulting our fans/playersend of. If we had came racing onto the pitch because we had lost then then the blame lies with us but a lot went on to protect the players and support alike. Anyone who says different are total and utter shitebags who are an affront to our badge. The board at this moment in time are an affront to us the way they are being doormats to the spfl 

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Totally different incidents. Our staff and players were attacked in front of our eyes at Hampden, for that supporters should be defended by our club. What Mohsni did was attack a fellow professional without any physical provocation on an already embarrassing day for the club. He deserved to be 'hung out to dry.' If you think the club was wrong not to defend that, and that its comparable to the cup final you're heads in he clouds mate. 

Some cunt runs up and pushes me from behind and they would get more than a punch in the fucking face. 

19 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

You are a rocket . I was merely pointing out how stupid her statement was. 

Back to this topic.

The club has been hammered for the best part of a decade. 

Every Rangers fan who went onto that pitch should have been applauded by our board for defending those who couldn't defend themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Every Rangers fan who went onto that pitch should have been applauded by our board for defending those who couldn't defend themselves. 

I've been critical today of the fact Rangers have acted hastily in issuing banning orders just as I was critical of the initial statement as being too hasty. But you'd be naive to think that some didn't go onto the pitch to have a scrap and nothing else.  That said though, we should be awaiting the outcome of charges.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Again if it's on CAMERA  then the club's hands are tied the fans who did not FIGHT but merely formed a barrier to push them back should be applauded and rightly so .

Any " fan"  on camera fighting and acting like a Hiv fan deserve what they get Imo. 

1 minute ago, Orangeclement said:

Again if it's on CAMERA  then the club's hands are tied the fans who did not FIGHT but merely formed a barrier to push them back should be applauded and rightly so .

Any " fan"  on camera fighting and acting like a Hiv fan deserve what they get Imo. 

'Formed a barrier' - fuck off.