Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

10 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Yes, it's all political. Yes, the suits at the club don't give two fucks apart from fleecing the fans for all they are worth. Yes, they scarcely deserve the unshakable loyalty of the Rangers fanbase. Yes, the scummy Hibs fans instigated the whole sorry episode. Yes, the Hibs fans crossed the 'games-a-bogey' line when they attacked players. Yes the SFA should be punishing said Hibs fans and their club. And, yes, yes, yes, believe me, the polis and their paymasters are absolute scum and football fans in general are treated like dirt these days... But if you think I am gonna be preached to by any self-confessed football hooligans, then you'd be wrong. Most of us have done some things we perhaps aren't proud of or grown out of but if you want to mouth off about being some kind of 'propah nawty' manchild then I'm afraid when it comes back and bites you on the arse then you just need to take the derry for it without mewling about the injustice of it all.

:wanker:

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Funny how all it's the forum roasters outing themselves ITT...

Yep. You don't need to psychic to predict which forum wankers will appear with the complete opposite opinions to 99% of everyone else.

Its always the same fuckin' sadsack attention seekers.

12 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Yes, it's all political. Yes, the suits at the club don't give two fucks apart from fleecing the fans for all they are worth. Yes, they scarcely deserve the unshakable loyalty of the Rangers fanbase. Yes, the scummy Hibs fans instigated the whole sorry episode. Yes, the Hibs fans crossed the 'games-a-bogey' line when they attacked players. Yes the SFA should be punishing said Hibs fans and their club. And, yes, yes, yes, believe me, the polis and their paymasters are absolute scum and football fans in general are treated like dirt these days...

From this ^^^ (tu)

To this:

But if you think I am gonna be preached to by any self-confessed football hooligans, then you'd be wrong. Most of us have done some things we perhaps aren't proud of or grown out of but if you want to mouth off about being some kind of 'propah nawty' manchild then I'm afraid when it comes back and bites you on the arse then you just need to take the derry for it without mewling about the injustice of it all.

doh

:wanker:

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Nope. Just want to defend the fans after being vilified as a support and club for the best part of a decade. 

Instead they turn on them, even before trials in a court of law. 

How ridiculous will Robertson look at his new post on some board when many of our fans are found not guilty for defending themselves and Rangers fans not able to defend themselves?

Ijumping in at the end of this thread, sorry.  If the supporters who have been banned have been found guilty in a court of law then the  club need to be seen to do something.  If they have not received due process then any bans are well out of order and perhaps even illegal.

Sadly after the cup final statement it has all petered out and the blame has been surreptitiously shifted from the Hivees fans to the normal big bad Rangers  fans narrative.

Did anyone really think Paul fukking Murray was ever going to defend the fans, if you did you are living in loud cuckoo land.

It beggars belief the clubs lawyers were onto everything else in a flash to help the current regime when they started out with the we can't say this, can't say that, we have injunctions we can't talk but we try.

Then fail to stop letters like this being handed out. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ijumping in at the end of this thread, sorry.  If the supporters who have been banned have been found guilty in a court of law then the  club need to be seen to do something.  If they have not received due process then any bans are well out of order and perhaps even illegal.

Sadly after the cup final statement it has all petered out and the blame has been surreptitiously shifted from the Hivees fans to the normal big bad Rangers  fans narrative.

Did anyone really think Paul fukking Murray was ever going to defend the fans, if you did you are living in loud cuckoo land.

and now with the aid of the club too! what a remarkable and effortless time to be an enemy of our club - it's all in good hands if your one.

8 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Not one fan that entered the pitch, deserves a banning order. Never mind a criminal conviction.

If your mates where getting skelped in a pub, would you watch on and let it happen? If you would your a fuckin shitebag of a man. 

Unfortunately some on here would run away like a theif in the night 

28 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Yep. You don't need to psychic to predict which forum wankers will appear with the complete opposite opinions to 99% of everyone else.

Its always the same fuckin' sadsack attention seekers.

We are an all inclusive club, on serious matters such as these different opinions should be tolerated and argued against coherently. Not just slated, either way. Let's keep it clear that there are greater enemies out there than other  Gers fans.

We are ultimately all wanting the best for the club and our fellow fans. 

2 minutes ago, Elde said:

No win situation can't back people who run on pitch wanting to fight

except they did ..

and fuck me what a second post.

and how do you know they wanted a fight? especially anyone that's pled not guilty but still had their season ticket removed. People like you seriously get on my tits.

The club can't be seen to be backing people entering the field of play or it will open themselves and the club to a minefield of a mess.

Let's not try and paint this as if everyone entering the field in the Rangers support were doing it to help out, there would have been individuals who went on for a fight (which a large portion on the Hibs fans came looking for and got the shit kicked out of them for it)

At the end of the day the club is looking after themselves.

When you buy a ticket to a football match you know that it's against the rules to enter the field of play other than for your own safety. The club have no choice but to ban fans who went on and started fighting even if it was in defense of the players. Sure we all would love to be vigilantes but even if the police and stewards are failing its not within a fans remit to handle security especially if it may escalate the situation.

I'm not saying i agree with the rules but if you run onto the pitch and start swinging punches you can expect a ban and most likely a chap at the door, no excuses.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's correct. The letters, at the bottom, say ...

Re-reading that it makes it even fucking worse. They acknowledge on the letter it's alleged, but are still taking season books off people with nothing back in return.

I can't wait to get my new phone and upload this shambles of a letter. Disgusting.

ST taken away for ALLEGED misconduct, that is just wrong.  Do not see how anyone can defend that.   If the fan is found Not Guilty will they be compensated by the club, letter of apology.  Guilty until proven innocent, even the SNP could not make that up.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But at least I'm civil about it! Seems it's ok to abuse and bully on here but not ok to hold a perceived minority opinion! 

No offence intended here bp9 but u say this rubbish all the time. Ur forever saying u get bullied because u don't agree with anything anyone says, it's like someone says black u say white all the time and btw I'm not having a go but that's the way it seems. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

ST taken away for ALLEGED misconduct, that is just wrong.  Do not see how anyone can defend that.   If the fan is found Not Guilty will they be compensated by the club, letter of apology.  Guilty until proven innocent, even the SNP could not make that up.

Ask the guys above, they seem to be forming a wee defence on it.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Ask the guys above, they seem to be forming a wee defence on it.

If he was on the pitch swinging punches then yes, he should be banned. Only if proven of course, otherwise he should lodge an appeal and deserves an apology. 

You want these people painted as heroes and hailed as some kind of freedom fighters? Personally i think it gives off a bad image, if we never went on the pitch then hibs would have been fully at fault and our fans would have been lauded for their impeccable behavior. Don't give them an excuse if you're feeling so persecuted.