Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Read the whole post in its context you fuckin wrong yin. Every thread you appear on turns into a lefty circle wank because of your vanilla outlook on things.  So they shouldnt have been on the park, rangers fans shouldnt have reacted, rangers are right to ban people without the right to be heard or the right to representation, rangers are right to have taken these guys books away without refunding them, rangers are right to do this, rangers are right to do that, ive had a season book for 30 years...........

You come across as if you havn't had a day off in 30 years ya banger.  K.A.I is right. Your just an antagonistic fuckstick

:lol: 

22 hours ago, Sir David G said:

The pitch invaders must have had some eyesight to claim to have seen any players getting attacked I mean they must have been about 80 yards away?

Can you not see the whole pitch in Hampden now.

http://stv.tv/news/east-central/1361927-hibernian-fc-demands-meetings-with-pitch-invasion-suspects/

The difference is sickening. It was these bastards that caused this issue. There board puts there membership on hold until they have had a meeting with the affected supporter. Rangers board gives them a unlimited ban, no chance to defend themselves or give their point of view. 

Whos side are these bastards on, definitely not Rangers. 

On 26 July 2016 at 1:06 AM, JCDBigBear said:

I'd have thought that the Data Protection Act would have prevented such information exchange.

Well it may or may not have even came from that, as names of people in court were printed in papers and online and anyone with a season ticket will automatically have their addresses on file within the club so it wouldn't exactly be difficult to trace them. 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Of course you can but by the time the Hibs fans had pored onto the pitch it was bloody difficult to make much out the further away from the Rangers end you got.

No point you making his excuses for him, he just has to post up his ticket stub and where he sat for me to believe him.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

No point you making his excuses for him, he just has to post up his ticket stub and where he sat for me to believe him.

Not making any excuses for anyone. Simply stating what I could see. I've not got a ticket stub to show you though...

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Of course you can but by the time the Hibs fans had pored onto the pitch it was bloody difficult to make much out the further away from the Rangers end you got.

Difficult but at the same time after seeing them being surrounded it was equally difficult to imagine that the Rangers players would get off the park unscathed.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Difficult but at the same time after seeing them being surrounded it was equally difficult to imagine that the Rangers players would get off the park unscathed.

I totally agree there. It was one of the first things that crossed my mind as they started coming on.

On 7/27/2016 at 4:10 PM, The Dude said:

They were arrested. Rightly or wrongly, that's all it needs. 

I disagree. Simply being arrested, especially away from the ground, isn't "detrimental to [the club's interests" or "likely...to bring...the Club into disrepute" (from the ST T&Cs, behaviour that can lead to a ban and/or removal of ST).

In arrests where there are ultimately no charges, the name of the arrested person is not supposed to be released - that only happens when charges are laid. Unless it happened on TV, or the club has been given the nod (unlawfully) by the cops, they should be completely unaware of anyone being arrested over such matters, as the arrest didn't lead to a charge.

As far as I know, the letters sent out are to people charged with offences that day, so I'm nitpicking a bit - but for the letters to say an arrest is all that is needed is out of order, in my opinion.

On 7/26/2016 at 7:58 PM, Virtuoso said:

Fenian....an Edinburgh one by all accounts:

Hello Keith, time to destroy you:

https://www.facebook.com/keith.devitt.5

Keithdev1875@hotmail.com

Tick tock you aids ridden scum cunt.

On 7/26/2016 at 8:39 PM, Virtuoso said:

As Keith can no longer reply here...and he may not view his hotmail emails on a daily basis - you can mail him directly at work with any questions or concerns you may have:

kdevitt@nhs.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-devitt-34770a1b

Seems Keith (aka Sir David G) isn't such a hardman after all. Facebook and linkedin accounts subsequently deleted :rolleyes:

Have a left a wee email for him to open at work on Monday morning :)