Linfield Friendly, September 3rd

SimshillBear

8 hours ago, Willis said:

Just back from Belfast,  one of my best days ever following the Gers, great city, great people, loads of laughs and a good performance from the team, couldn't ask for more. Hope we play them again before too long. 

Glad you enjoyed yourself,what bar did you go to

On 4 September 2016 at 9:40 AM, .Williamson. said:

It means they are fucking awful and offer nothing to a game of football

We have gone over there with far better Rangers sides and not got a result. Nobody is saying that we are now world beaters because of this result but some of the cunts on here cannot see any positives in anything at anytime. We played well,tried out a new formation,and gave several players much needed game time. If this is the reaction to a GOOD victory then I dread the fallout if we get pumped at the piggery,but hey we could go there and win 7-0 and there would still be the usual suspects on here moaning because we took a short corner during the game

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself,what bar did you go to

Spent most of the time in the Royal, was in the Sandy Row Rangers for a good while on the Saturday night, I'd intended on going up he Shankill etc but after the match we were mad wi it so decided just to stay in Sandy Row since we'd got talking to plenty of folk in there and our hotel was only a short walk away

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

We have gone over there with far better Rangers sides and not got a result. Nobody is saying that we are now world beaters because of this result but some of the cunts on here cannot see any positives in anything at anytime. We played well,tried out a new formation,and gave several players much needed game time. If this is the reaction to a GOOD victory then I dread the fallout if we get pumped at the piggery,but hey we could go there and win 7-0 and there would still be the usual suspects on here moaning because we took a short corner during the game

What was the new formation?

28 minutes ago, Willis said:

Spent most of the time in the Royal, was in the Sandy Row Rangers for a good while on the Saturday night, I'd intended on going up he Shankill etc but after the match we were mad wi it so decided just to stay in Sandy Row since we'd got talking to plenty of folk in there and our hotel was only a short walk away

glad you enjoyed it,match was an anti climax, I was working the door in the Pat Jennings suite at Windsor but got to see the game,if you could call it that

6 hours ago, Willis said:

Were you upstairs in sandy row rangers?? we had our wee function up there sat night.

9 hours ago, Dickie said:

We've won every time we've went over there ... in my lifetime anyway? I take your point, though - we've went there with Ferguson's, De Boer's, Arteta's. Amoruso's and won 1-0/2-0 etc. This seemed like such a dominant performance.