• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 08/08/2016 at 8:27 AM, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Goat, put yourself in Davis's shoes.

Captain of his country and clearly far better than the level we were being punted too. Would you have stayed?

He got a fee for the club, that we seen nothing of, but that wasn't his problem. Even if every player had been sold we wouldn't have got a penny.

None of us will ever know what went on behind closed doors so we can hardly pass judgement on it. 

He has been proven right for his career to leave, been outstanding for club and country since so for him he done the right thing. 

Also, if he had stayed, 1- we couldn't afford him, 2- we would have been selfish asking him to stay at that level, 3- if sold we wouldn't have benefited as corrupt powers would have taken it.

Guy couldn't win either way, so is now seen as a scab, which personally I think is wrong. 

So what? he was a better player than all of those who stayed the fact remains, he took advantage of a legal loophole to get himself a free transfer, a grade A cunt like the rest who did the same, there should be snipers permanently positioned on top of the club deck roof to shoot any of them twats that come within range.

7 minutes ago, Eck the bear said:

So what? he was a better player than all of those who stayed the fact remains, he took advantage of a legal loophole to get himself a free transfer, a grade A cunt like the rest who did the same, there should be snipers permanently positioned on top of the club deck roof to shoot any of them twats that come within range.

Do you know any of this for a fact ?

8 minutes ago, Eck the bear said:

Aye ok Eck.

I've had this conversation, read through n you will see my thoughts.

What about all the money players like Davis and McGregor helped bring in to the club by playing big parts in us winning leagues, cups and the biggest windfall of all, qualifying for the CL.

The good outweighs the bad when I think about Davis. At least he didn't sit in front of a camera and say we are a new club unlike 2 absolute rhats.

Like I said, Davis isn't to blame for what happened, the people that were allowed in to our club to bleed us dry are