Bears living in Russia?

Yes, I know there could well be some comical answers here. Anyway, just wondering if any of us are presently living in Russia. I am thinking of taking a job in the city of Orenburg which is right on the Kazak border., and was looking for info. Just noticed this is my 1000th post, so only right it should be random.

Get in touch with the Baku Bears. I know it's not Russia, but close as you'll get. They've done a power of good pro-Rangers work over there, and they can give you some advice on starting your Orenburg RSC and forced conversion of the locals (which you're now duty bound to do).

15 minutes ago, West_Side said:

Ah right, good stuff. Did you do it through TEFL/CELTA or something like that?

Yep, you can do this, even online if you like. Basically I do it to travel. If you are a native speaker, and not a total moron, then it's easy to do. Just passed my 100 th country mark, so I am proof it can be done. China is an easy market to get into, shit loads of jobs there. If you are interested , then look at the site called Dave 's  ESL cafe under the jobs section.

50 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What's the story with this? Is it run by some supporter's club or something?

I  don't know if it's a poor translation, but apparently, the first headline and intro is: 

NEWS

The abuser "Hibernian" will try to spoil the weather on "Ibrox"

In the quarterfinals Betfred Cup (Scottish League Cup) "Jersey" will play at home against the "Queen Of The Sout".

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

What's the story with this? Is it run by some supporter's club or something?

I don't know Inigo.Just found that website a while ago and their contact section( Bконтакте) redirects to VK-Russian social network.VK's Rangers fanpage has 361 members.

https://new.vk.com/club9795249?f=1

5 minutes ago, Darius72 said:

I don't know Inigo.Just found that website a while ago and their contact section( Bконтакте) redirects to VK-Russian social network.VK's Rangers fanpage has 361 members.

https://new.vk.com/club9795249?f=1

Strange little group of Russian Rangers supporters, it seems.

Who would have thunk Ekaterina Novikova would be a staunch Bear.