English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Considering how good they’ve been this season, it’s mad how many players Arsenal need to go sign.

Their XI is decent, but they all need to be 7/10 +.

Their squad is miles off (which is understandable to an extent) but the dip in some players performances is inexcusable. 

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It tells you how good city are that Arsenal are still top but everyone's already written off then winning the league.

City have 2 games in hand to take them 4 points clear though.:lol:

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Arsenal have turned into us, can’t defend, can’t pass, can finish

Was always gonna happen once the title race really got started with 10 games left. A team that play some decent football but can't handle pressure 

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It just tells you how good city are that Arsenal are still top but everyone's already written off then winning the league with 7 games to go.

Effectively 5 points ahead tbf

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Their XI is decent, but they all need to be 7/10 +.

Their squad is miles off (which is understandable to an extent) but the dip in some players performances is inexcusable. 

In all honesty I think they need 5/6 starters.

Gabriel, Zinchenko, Partey, Xhaka(been very good this season tbf), and Jesus should be replaced. Wouldn’t be against Odegaard either.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Next season? Squad is young enough, more quality in the summer, go again. Only team that get close enough to City right now with the rest miles off.

Next season no chance they'll struggle to make top 4 never mind challenge for the title. I expect Liverpool and Chelsea will also be in the race for top 4.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Effectively 5 points ahead tbf

In all honesty I think they need 5/6 starters.

Gabriel, Zinchenko, Partey, Xhaka(been very good this season tbf), and Jesus should be replaced. Wouldn’t be against Odegaard either.

I agree on Gabriel and certainly Partey/Xhaka..

Odergaard is quality though.

I think they just need better squad depth, they don't lose the title because of tonight, this isn't the litmus test. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

You clearly don't agree but it's not completely out the question both of them can challenge for top 4

Lucky Chelsea will still be in the league mate!

Liverpool can't afford anyone to improve their geriatric side.

They ain't making top 4 next season.

I agree on Gabriel and certainly Partey/Xhaka..

Odergaard is quality though.

I think they just need better squad depth, they don't lose the title because of tonight, this isn't the litmus test. 

The squad is poor tbf. It’s why not getting Caicedo was a disaster too.

Only real good back ups they have are Tierney who should be first choice, Trossard and ESR imo. 

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Let's be honest they're playing the best team in the world and the best team seen for over a decade. 

They still can’t play a pass or defend properly, regardless of who they are playing 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lucky Chelsea will still be in the league mate!

Liverpool can't afford anyone to improve their geriatric side.

They ain't making top 4 next season.

Aye it sounds daft just now but I do think Liverpool and Chelsea will bounce back next year. No saying they'll make top 4 but will be in about those positions mate. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The squad is poor tbf. It’s why not getting Caicedo was a disaster too.

Only real good back ups they have are Tierney who should be first choice, Trossard and ESR imo. 

I genuinely think they'd have been better having White at CB and then Tierney and Zinchenko as FBs.

I genuinely think they'd have been better having White at CB and then Tierney and Zinchenko as FBs.

Agreed mate. Although, as much as Holding’s been a disaster and will take a helluva lot of the blame, he’s not even been the biggest problem imo.