English Football

Clemdog

18 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

how the fuck can a team like arsenal go from flying all the way to the trophy only to absolutely bottle it big time

Inexperience and letting it get to their heads. Their form has basically went off a cliff since start of April.

Only lasted a couple of seconds, however a clear image of the new RFC crest was shown on a Stockport banner last night at Salford. Of course we have Bears all over England, even if in most cases we are the second team to their family Club, good to see and I wish Stockport all the best in the return leg.

On this subject, wonderful to see the Corby & Birmingham RSC banners in the corner where the Filth were  cleansed from on Saturday.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope your night is shite :)

Aww mate I'm sorry....:sarcasm:

Just got home from work. Great shift.

Enjoyed a good bit of banter with 4 Notts County lads who spent an extra day in London celebrating their huge win yesterday, everyone of them stinking drunk. 

When I said I was a Rangers man they were delighted we had beat the scum yesterday as they watched it in a boozer near Wembley and they said no one was supporting the scum. So that was nice.