English Football

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’ve got them, Sheffield and Burnley to go Wully.  Put it in early doors.  Forest will get points deduction and do me.

Lol 

11 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

This is exactly why VAR should get tae fuck. Minutes poring over a clip trying to find an excuse to chop a goal off. Fucking ridiculous

Or maybe they were trying to determine if it was a handball and the goal should be chopped off..

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Or maybe they were trying to determine if it was a handball and the goal should be chopped off..

4.5 mins looking at the same images over and over for a supposedly OBVIOUS mistake by the ref , fuck off . It’s pish. Always was and always will be. It’s ruining the game

7 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

4.5 mins looking at the same images over and over for a supposedly OBVIOUS mistake by the ref , fuck off . It’s pish. Always was and always will be. It’s ruining the game

If it wasn’t for it we wouldn’t have gotten 9 of our 13 penalties in the league this season. That’s a fair amount of points that could’ve been dropped due to terrible refereeing 

Just now, RFC55 said:

If it wasn’t for it we wouldn’t have gotten 9 of our 13 penalties in the league this season. That’s a fair amount of points that could’ve been dropped due to terrible refereeing 

Or we wouldn’t have lost to the Tim’s or be out of Europe. I don’t like it either way. You can barely celebrate a goal these days without the stupid wait