English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, wully said:

Mind big Lukak's missed that penalty and man united went up and scored a late winner? 

Think that was the same time Birmingham fans were in the Red Lion. They even thought our petrov songs were not right and he played for villa at the time.

@RFC55

Was that no the day we lifted the Championship trophy? I'm sure I was there that day

1 hour ago, wully said:

Mind big Lukak's missed that penalty and man united went up and scored a late winner? 

Think that was the same time Birmingham fans were in the Red Lion. They even thought our petrov songs were not right and he played for villa at the time.

@RFC55

They were fucking bangers 

16 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Was that no the day we lifted the Championship trophy? I'm sure I was there that day

Probably because Man utd beat Palace in the fa cup final the day hibs beat us.

Dates will match up.

4 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Just saw postecoglous interview there, back to avoiding eye contact and looking at the floor. He is doing a great job there , no denying it, but i wonder how he will cope if they suffer a few setbacks in a row.

His European record with the scum is a good indicator of how he'll do in the run he has coming up. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Pressure must be on Moyes if he doesn't win today. 

0 wins in their last 4 league games and drawing at half time with Forrest 

On paper they have a really strong team. Their Euro run last season papered over a poor league season.

With the team they have they should be able to push for a European spot. I don't see their team as any weaker than Villas.

Moyes contract is up in the summer. Assuming they stay mid table I'd imagine they'll let him run it out and then find a replacement.